Trish McEvoy Glaze in Tawny

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I, too, would call it "luminous." A great neutral for your eyelid crease that goes with a variety of colors, creating a variety of looks. First, I wear it with Soft Peach as a base and Tawny in the crease with Arabian Nights or Aubergine as liner, and second, I wear it with Lilac glaze as a base with Tawny in the crease and Aubergine Definer as liner. Also pretty as a crease color with Shell as the base and Charcoal definer to line the eyes. The possibilities are endless with this neutral.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This was one of the first Trish eye shadows I bought (many years ago). I got tired of it but I recently bought it again and wear it often. It's a basic neutral color. It's a neutral slightly warm medium brown. Not too matte that it's chalky but not really shimmery either. (Shimmer is not an older eyelid's friend). I agree with another reviewer who called it "luminous".

Trish McEvoy eyeshadow in tawny is espresso brown with very subtle shimmers. It looks great on the pan; however, the color payoff is not so good. Need to build up to show up on my crease. The eyeshadow comes in pan as usual, which is what I don't like about Trish McEvoy. It's retailed at $16 which is quite expensive for eyeshadow in pan.

A perfect version of a basic color. Trish eye shadows blend beautifully and naturally, and this is a great, casual, every day color. The previous two reviews don't agree on whether it is shimmery, so I'll give it a try: It isn't entirely matte, but shimmery is much too strong a word. I'm going with 'luminous.'

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Brown hair and eyes. This is a basic brown, no shimmer. Looks great paired with just about anything.

NW20-25. Black hair; blue eyes.
A wonderful color from Trish that is very versatile and is one of my favorites. A gorgeous neutral shimmery taupe color that looks fantastic in the crease. I have used it paired with everything from mint to haze to gunmetal and it looks good with everything!!

Top Rated Eye Shadow