4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I own and use everyday the Degree Fine Fragrance Deodorant in Sexy Intrigue. It's amazing. I live in the tropic, where the weather it's hot and humid everyday of the week. This deodorant works like no other. It does have a hight amount of antiperspirant (18%) which ensures a good protection compared to other deodorants on the market. Now the smell.... it's AMAZING.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

7 years ago

I love this deodorant, I've never had a deodorant preference before this. No brand loyalty, nothing. I picked this up a few summers ago in sexy intrigue because I used to buy deodorant solely for the dramatic names I'd find. I got lucky with this one though, not only do I love the smell but the staying power lasts all day, even when I sweat. My pits never really feel damp either. I misplaced this a few weeks ago and used a different deodorant for the day and noticed I was less than fresh as the day progressed. Looking forward to trying this in other fragrances.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I have this in Sexy Intrigue and it is DIVINE!!! The scent is so amazing and sexy. The only complaint is, make sure you are thoroughly clean and dry before applying or it tends to clump, but other than that, it works great. I'm looking for the body mist now.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

9 years ago

I've been using this antiperspirant in the Sexy Intrigue scent for about 4 months now, and can say that it has worked without fail. The product goes on cleanly, keeps me dry, doesn't muck up my clothes(or underarms, either) and has a lovely fragrance that still is nice the next morning.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

1.0

9 years ago

I read the great reviews for this I wanted to try something new so I ran out and bought it.I love the smell.It's scent is firery and sexy to me.I give the scent a 5 rating.But I will not repurchase since it seems to ball up on me and CLUMPS REALLY BAD in the summer with a tank/tube tops even on COOL days??Maybe I will some use fout of it in fall/winter with sleeved shirts/sweaters and such,but I wont buy this again.Does this not clump up on anyone else?

About reviewer (311 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGray

9 years ago

i am in LOVE with the scent sexy intrigue! I found the body mist at my local drug store and it smells just like viva la juicy from the juicy couture collection! I'd much rather buy this then that when that is 5x more expensive! Then I found the sexy intrigue deodrant and I just had to get it because I was also getting the body mist and everyone says I smell soooooo good! The deodrant works very well also. This is my all time favorite stuff! You gotta get it.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I absolutely am in love with this scent! It smells just like the name of it...classic and romantic. The scent is very feminine and I might just have to go out and buy the body mist =). The deoderant also works great! A must have.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

from

10 years ago

how did i not know these (the antiperspirant and body mist) came in other scents?!? I bought the Honeysuckle And Tea Tree because it was the first deoderant that i picked up and liked...i really wasn't paying attention to the brand or fragrance, just looking for a pleasant smell that wouldn't give me a headache. after a few days i noticed that i wasn't having to check myself to see if the product was still working....you know that awkard 'stretch n stiff' move we all do, lol! so i went to review it and saw all these other reviews for the romance and intrigue ones that I will be checking out first chance I get. and i will definately be repurchasing this product.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0
from

10 years ago

This stuff smells SO GOOD but it gives me a horrible rash! I used it without incident for about 2 weeks, but a few nights ago I noticed a raw, burning feeling in my pits. I looked in the mirror & my skin was all red & bumpy under my arms. I chalked it up to the recent heat wave, though I suspected a sudden allergy & wore a different D.O. for a couple days. My pits cleared up. I wore this again today, and... OOOOOOUCH again. Plus, it didn't work all that great on me. Maybe I'm just stinkier than normal, but I found a bit of funk crept through at the end of the day. <br><br> Damnit, damnit, damnit... I really wanted this to work. Back to Ban, I guess.

About reviewer (259 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I took Sexy Intrigue for a test-drive yesterday during my 1 hour and 30 min workout. . . I am a hardcore gym junkie and this is AMAZING!! I can't tell you how my gym buddy went on and on about how great I smelled!! Even my boyfriend said, "Wow you are so sweaty and you smell so fresh still!" Sexy intrigue is aptly named ;)!! Degree has ALWAYS been my HG but now I will always reach for this particular scent! Awesome staying power and sweat and odor protection!!

About reviewer (176 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium