Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

on 11/4/2009 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

There is nothing more I can really add to all of the great reviews already here....but to say I love this! Very beautiful color, smooth as silk application, and lasts pretty well all day. I use this with Mac Shroom over my lid, and this in the crease and as my liner under and over my eyes. Very pretty! I've got this in Bronze too which I love. I want to try some other colors too. I also love her eyeshadows. I want to try more of her line....

on 11/10/2008 11:22:00 PM

I have resisted buying this eyeliner for a long time and finally caved. I am so glad that I did. It is the perfect 'not too dark for work' eyeliner and looks awesome with my hazel eyes! Just a bit of sparkle and adding more 'layers' this quickly becomes a great 'evening' look! A must have for me!

on 3/6/2005 7:29:00 PM

This is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and the wheel! I have been a pencil person most of my makeup years, with the occasional excursion into liquid eyeliner, but this gives a totally different look. You can make it "smokey", or a thin line close to the lashes, or a combination of the two and the possibilities are endless. I have been having so much fun with different brushes and this beautiful plum-brown shade. I have green eyes, and this makes them show up more than any pencil ever did. I am sold on this.

on 9/9/2003 2:05:00 PM

This stuff is great! The color is just right. I have light olive skin and green eyes and it really makes my eyes stand out. I was a little hesitant to use it. Never had much luck applying liners with a brush, but the Trish McEvoy eye definer brush made it a breeze. I will never go back to pencils.