Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

on 6/22/2009 10:18:00 PM

I have used the charcoal definer for years and loved it. On MUA recommendations bought the aubergine and love it almost as much. It goes on smoothly and richly and it 's a beautiful deep eggplant, complements purple eyeshadows beautifully. Expensive for something that comes in a little plastic container and requires pricey compacts. Still love it!

on 8/26/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great liner color. Stays put throughout the day, and just looks flattering. Its a dark purple, but doesnt show that on the eye. It just looks pretty, more of a dark brown.

One of my favorite! I use it as eyeliner & for smoky eyes. Color is excellent on my olive skin tone.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Trish McEvoy definers are phenominal - they are very pigmented, user friendly, and, in my experience, have never crumbled. They seem to last forever.
This color is such a dark eggplant that even the most trained eye might think you were wearing black or dark brown liner - but the subtle color difference is enough to make eyes pop. Whites look whiter, greens look greener, blues look...you get the idea.

on 11/11/2003 3:39:00 PM

This is the most pretty color for liner. Great staying power wet or dry. A Trish McEvoy artist used this on my eye brows and at first I thought the color was strange for brow powder, but after I purchased those Eyebrowz stencils, I tried this again and not only does it look pretty natural (after you q-tip excess) but it stays on really well. Double duty. Cool. :)

on 3/5/2003 3:40:00 PM

Great liner shade from Trish. At first I was skeptical about the Trish definers...they looked like any other dark powder shadows. Boy was I wrong. These super-pigmented liners go on with ease and really stay put. Deep Aubergine is a gorgeous matte plummy brown shade. Very wearable on every skintone.

on 2/22/2003 9:32:00 PM

I love the quality of TM's definers. I don't think any other brand I've tried is better in terms of how well these work as liners shadows just because the pigment is so highly concentrated. This color is a nice matte brownish plum.

on 7/22/2002 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Deep Aubergine is one of my favorite liners. Trish's liners are very pigmented so they make a great line and last forever! Deep Aubergine is a non-shimmery eggplant that looks great on brown and green eyes.