Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

MUA's reviewers are right as usual--This eyeshadow (which I apply dry as an eyeliner) is great. It stays on through my workouts, and is indeed densely pigmented (like a really deep brown).
I ordered it online, and it came in a disposable plastic container.
When I went to Sephora in search of a case for it, a sweet saleswoman suggested I order one from Beauty Buffet. It's perfect for it (magnetized, so you can just plop the eyeshadow right in).
Edit:
Unfortunately, this has parabens, so I won't be repurchasing (if ever I run out).

on 12/31/2005 9:37:00 PM

I thought this was going to be shimmery, but when I bought it, I found out it is matte. Almost took it back, but decided to try it and I really like these definers. The color is so richly pigmented, and the line it made was perfect.
The color is suppose to be a deep purpley brown, but it shows up more of a deep brown, I can't really see any purple in it. Love it, and hope to get other colors soon!

on 8/9/2005 10:03:00 AM

I love the quality of Trish's eye definers. This color is a beautiful plummy-brown. It makes my blue eyes stand out and looks very natural. I apply it wet with my BB eyeliner brush and then smudge it with Trish's smudge brush. It last's all day and does not flake.

on 3/28/2005 12:10:00 AM

This is a great color that can be used as a liner with almost any color.

Fantastic color - rich pigment. The deep eggplant/brown color makes green eyes really pop! Recommend to anyone. It's a must-have!

I apply with Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush.

on 12/19/2004 2:35:00 AM

Beautiful color! Deep, rich plummy-brown. I am a MAC NW20, dark hair, blue eyes, generally stay away from brown tones but this isn't a typical brown - that touch of plum makes all the difference, and it is an outstanding color, really makes my eyes stand out.

on 10/26/2004 11:10:00 PM

Unfortunately I really, really like Trish's Eye Definer's. Deep Aubergine is a plummy brown that is very matte. It looks great with almost any eye look and is very versatile. I am a PPP and it works great on me. Everyone should own one. I like to apply mine with a wet lining brush because I get better control while lining.

on 9/1/2004 1:35:00 PM

Love! This went right into my petite planner with no fuss or rearranging. Great eyeliner! Eyeliner is my problem product because of smearing running etc. This stays and looks natural all day. Can't even wipe it off!! Great color for anyone!

on 12/12/2003 6:39:00 PM

This is my HG of eyeliners. It is wonderful: great color, stays on all day, very versatile. Don't be afraid of the shade name: very wearable!