Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

Filtered by hair type : Other
Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

4.5

on 6/22/2009 10:18:00 PM

I have used the charcoal definer for years and loved it. On MUA recommendations bought the aubergine and love it almost as much. It goes on smoothly and richly and it 's a beautiful deep eggplant, complements purple eyeshadows beautifully. Expensive for something that comes in a little plastic container and requires pricey compacts. Still love it!

on 8/14/2007 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this based soley on the reviews here, sight unseen. I'm always in search of the perfect liner to make my greenish eyes really green or pop. This didn't do it. It's an okay color, but the formula is great. I'll look at other colors of the same product and will probably keep using this, but won't rebuy this specific color.

Oh, and if anyone knows of an actual compact to hold these, please let me know! I'm using the disposable plastic thing it came in.

on 12/31/2005 9:37:00 PM

I thought this was going to be shimmery, but when I bought it, I found out it is matte. Almost took it back, but decided to try it and I really like these definers. The color is so richly pigmented, and the line it made was perfect.
The color is suppose to be a deep purpley brown, but it shows up more of a deep brown, I can't really see any purple in it. Love it, and hope to get other colors soon!

on 12/12/2003 6:39:00 PM

This is my HG of eyeliners. It is wonderful: great color, stays on all day, very versatile. Don't be afraid of the shade name: very wearable!