Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

4.3

on 8/14/2007 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this based soley on the reviews here, sight unseen. I'm always in search of the perfect liner to make my greenish eyes really green or pop. This didn't do it. It's an okay color, but the formula is great. I'll look at other colors of the same product and will probably keep using this, but won't rebuy this specific color.

Oh, and if anyone knows of an actual compact to hold these, please let me know! I'm using the disposable plastic thing it came in.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

MUA's reviewers are right as usual--This eyeshadow (which I apply dry as an eyeliner) is great. It stays on through my workouts, and is indeed densely pigmented (like a really deep brown).
I ordered it online, and it came in a disposable plastic container.
When I went to Sephora in search of a case for it, a sweet saleswoman suggested I order one from Beauty Buffet. It's perfect for it (magnetized, so you can just plop the eyeshadow right in).
Edit:
Unfortunately, this has parabens, so I won't be repurchasing (if ever I run out).

on 8/26/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great liner color. Stays put throughout the day, and just looks flattering. Its a dark purple, but doesnt show that on the eye. It just looks pretty, more of a dark brown.