Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

Filtered by skin type : Other
Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

on 3/7/2009 9:03:00 AM

I normally find powder liners difficult to apply and prefer the ease of a pencil, but this "cakier" liner is fantastic. You get great pigment and definition instantly so that you do not need to keep going over your eye. This color is a beautiful deep plum that is dark enough to truly add definition to your eyes and lashes. The color holds all day and does not flake. I am a brown eyed girl, and this one makes my eyes pop. I apply it with a Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush.

on 8/20/2008 6:45:00 AM

Will not need to buy again, but if I lost it I would. This is a cake eyeliner that the color can be intensified the more you add on. Unlike creams of that nature, your lids do not feel heavy, or caked with eyeliner. Depending on your brushes you can use this as both an eyeliner, and yes, a shadow. But use carefully as this color is dark. It stays well put from day to evening and now that I have discovered this little gem I will buy more colors. The packaging is a flimsy plastic case. This is meant to be put into a palette. (FYI if you're buying solo). The color is a deep wine with slight goldish undertones. I am cool toned, and it looks great, I am sure on a warmer tone it would look even better.

on 8/9/2005 10:03:00 AM

I love the quality of Trish's eye definers. This color is a beautiful plummy-brown. It makes my blue eyes stand out and looks very natural. I apply it wet with my BB eyeliner brush and then smudge it with Trish's smudge brush. It last's all day and does not flake.