Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

4.3

on 8/20/2008 6:45:00 AM

Will not need to buy again, but if I lost it I would. This is a cake eyeliner that the color can be intensified the more you add on. Unlike creams of that nature, your lids do not feel heavy, or caked with eyeliner. Depending on your brushes you can use this as both an eyeliner, and yes, a shadow. But use carefully as this color is dark. It stays well put from day to evening and now that I have discovered this little gem I will buy more colors. The packaging is a flimsy plastic case. This is meant to be put into a palette. (FYI if you're buying solo). The color is a deep wine with slight goldish undertones. I am cool toned, and it looks great, I am sure on a warmer tone it would look even better.

on 8/14/2007 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this based soley on the reviews here, sight unseen. I'm always in search of the perfect liner to make my greenish eyes really green or pop. This didn't do it. It's an okay color, but the formula is great. I'll look at other colors of the same product and will probably keep using this, but won't rebuy this specific color.

Oh, and if anyone knows of an actual compact to hold these, please let me know! I'm using the disposable plastic thing it came in.

on 12/31/2005 9:37:00 PM

I thought this was going to be shimmery, but when I bought it, I found out it is matte. Almost took it back, but decided to try it and I really like these definers. The color is so richly pigmented, and the line it made was perfect.
The color is suppose to be a deep purpley brown, but it shows up more of a deep brown, I can't really see any purple in it. Love it, and hope to get other colors soon!