Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

Filtered by age: 25-29
Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

4.8

on 12/31/2005 9:37:00 PM

I thought this was going to be shimmery, but when I bought it, I found out it is matte. Almost took it back, but decided to try it and I really like these definers. The color is so richly pigmented, and the line it made was perfect.
The color is suppose to be a deep purpley brown, but it shows up more of a deep brown, I can't really see any purple in it. Love it, and hope to get other colors soon!

on 8/26/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great liner color. Stays put throughout the day, and just looks flattering. Its a dark purple, but doesnt show that on the eye. It just looks pretty, more of a dark brown.

on 7/5/2005 2:46:00 PM

This makes my green eyes pop and stays true all day. I will continue to buy over and over again.

on 3/28/2005 12:10:00 AM

This is a great color that can be used as a liner with almost any color.

Fantastic color - rich pigment. The deep eggplant/brown color makes green eyes really pop! Recommend to anyone. It's a must-have!

I apply with Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush.

One of my favorite! I use it as eyeliner & for smoky eyes. Color is excellent on my olive skin tone.

on 11/11/2003 3:39:00 PM

This is the most pretty color for liner. Great staying power wet or dry. A Trish McEvoy artist used this on my eye brows and at first I thought the color was strange for brow powder, but after I purchased those Eyebrowz stencils, I tried this again and not only does it look pretty natural (after you q-tip excess) but it stays on really well. Double duty. Cool. :)

on 9/9/2003 2:05:00 PM

This stuff is great! The color is just right. I have light olive skin and green eyes and it really makes my eyes stand out. I was a little hesitant to use it. Never had much luck applying liners with a brush, but the Trish McEvoy eye definer brush made it a breeze. I will never go back to pencils.

on 2/22/2003 9:32:00 PM

I love the quality of TM's definers. I don't think any other brand I've tried is better in terms of how well these work as liners shadows just because the pigment is so highly concentrated. This color is a nice matte brownish plum.