Eminence Organic Skin Care Organic Skin Care - Stone Crop Serum

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Eminence Organic Skin Care Organic Skin Care - Stone Crop Serum

Not tested on animals

Stone Crop Juice, Bearberry Extract, Stone Crop Pulp, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Glycerine (Plant Source), Natural Moisturizing Factor, Lavender Extract, Glycine Derivative, Xanthan Gum, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Ester C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Lavender Oil, Chlorophyl.

This is my HG night serum which I can easily use on it's own as I have very acne/clog/oily prone skin. I had loved the Stone crop Wash and Tonique when I started out trying this line ove ra year ago and really amazing benefits in balancing/moisture/fading marks. I use the Pink Grapefruit Gel in the morning and moisturizer and serum wise with others I have tried did not have any luck as they were jsut too heavy for me. I tried several other Eminence serums that are raved and recommended for my skin type yet shockingly they felt tacky and never sunk into my skin. I stayed away from trying this one out for that reason as it claims to be really hydrating and assumed if would be even heavier than the others. I got it in a swap a while back and was super surprised it works amazingly and sinks into my skin like water while leaving my perfectly hydrated yet not oily. Makes no sense as it is supposed to be heavier. It oddly is lighter for me that even the Stone Crop gel which I tried as well. I prefer it as sadly the gels go kind of fast as opposed to how concentrated all the other products I have tried are. Love the droppers in the serum and that they do go a long way. Best serum in the line for hydrating and evening skin tone as an alternative to chemicals like AHA. If I had dry skin I would jump for the Stone Crop Moisturizer in a heart beat. Definitely curious to try the Strawberry HA & Couperose C Serums as my last lemmings but fear they might have that tacky film/never sinking in effect as all the other serums seem to have on me. I hate that you can buy samples of all Eminence products for the most part aside from the serums, would be a big help to not have to deal with online returns. What can I do, my skin never likes anything easily available locally or good for my wallet lol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a serum that comes in a dark brown bottle with a dropper. The claim is "High Potency Hydration and Lightening." I purchased this in the winter hoping to fade some of my brown sun spots and keep my skin hydrated during the dry cold winter. It only takes 2-3 drops to cover my entire face. It is somewhat thick but sinks in fairly quickly. It has a nice natural scent. The bottom line is that in 3 months of use I saw no fading of my brown spots. I still have almost 1/2 the bottle left, so I will continue to use, and update if the product does fade any of my spots.