Eminence Organic Skin Care Organic Skin Care - Stone Crop Serum

Filtered by age: 36-43
Eminence Organic Skin Care Organic Skin Care - Stone Crop Serum

3.7

Not tested on animals

Stone Crop Juice, Bearberry Extract, Stone Crop Pulp, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Glycerine (Plant Source), Natural Moisturizing Factor, Lavender Extract, Glycine Derivative, Xanthan Gum, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Ester C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Lavender Oil, Chlorophyl.

on 7/10/2017 9:50:00 PM

This product evened my skin tone beautifully, as well as giving it a slight glow. I found it nicely hydrating, too. I see other not so good reviews, but for me this product is perfection.

on 8/11/2010 5:19:00 PM

I bought the sample pack for the Stone Crop line (I think they call it "starter set"), which contained a full size (1oz) of the serum plus samples (.5 oz each, I think) of cleanser, gel moisturizer, cream moisturizer, and masque. I wanted it for the pigmentation problem, but after using it for 1 month, as far as I can see, it does not treat pigmentation, though it does control how oily I get (from hormone changes). I had to blot my face 2 - 3 times a day before using this, but this has really taken care of the oil slick on my face. For that reason alone, I give this 3 lippies.

The bottle is great - has an eyedropper so you can control how much product is used. I've used about half of the product in about 4 weeks. The starter set was about $60, but I think the serum is $38 for 1oz, sold separately. I don't think I'll repurchase, as I think the eight green has the same oil control effect and I'll be trying that next.

on 3/31/2010 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was initially a little irritated from another product when i started the stone crop serum and it made it a little worse. (mild itching around the sides of my nose/cheeks). However, during that time it made my blemishes all go away! I'm not sure how a moisturising product can get rid of acne and clogged pores but it did. I stopped using it and reintroduced it after my irritation when away and so far so good. I'm only using it every other day so far (was using it twice a day). I use the stone crop serum along with the Linden Calendula cream and I am so happy with the results. The stone crop serum did not seem all that mositurizing when I used it alone, but in combo with the Linden calendula cream, it is amazing. So much so that I have been able to start using one of my retinol creams again (green cream). I can't really comment on the lightening properties since I am started using other things at the same time.
I will definately buy this product again. I have very sensitive, acne prone, dry dehydrated, pre rosacea skin and finally feel like I got the perfect conbo for my skin. I usually only use oil free mositurizers which was just not enough hydration for me.
EDIT: I changed some of my ratings because I to stopped using this. I used up about half of it and I didn't really see any positive changes in my skin. in fact, I think my skin looked worse. I find the Linden Calendula cream much more moisturizing.