4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I like this bronzer, it's so natural and not too orangey so you could apply it daily. I definitely will purchase this again. The brush is really bad by the way,, :D

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

9 years ago

I purchased the Deep Bronze and Golden Bronze since Walgreens had them at 40% off. Very good bronzers and look quite natural when applied. Brush that comes with it is ridiculous. Would purchase again. ***UPDATE: Absolutely love these bronzers! Very natural looking and flattering.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I have the 040 Golden Bronze color. This stuff is AMAZING! I have very light skin, blond hair, blue eyes, so I cant wear much bronzer without looking like a clown. I purchased this at Target and cant get enough of it! It is sheer, doesnt make me look like a clown, not orangey, and leaves a touch of color to my face. I wear it everyday and it's one of my favorite products. I would definately recommend this bronzer to people. The brush that comes with it is a joke though, so using another brush would be better. I LOVE THIS STUFF!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I chose Golden Bronze over the deeper choice even though I'm tan. It matches my golden tan skin well and adds a totally natural looking soft glow to my face! I love wearing it as a natural soft eyeshadow also. The little brush it comes with is seriously a joke though!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I am NC45 in MAC & I am in love with Deep Bronze! I use it as a blush and it gives me just enough color that you can't tell I am wearing blush but my face doesn't look washed out either with that I could def. use it on my entire face. It does last through my 8 hour work shift and I have oily skin. I took a lippie off because I hate the packaging..all the overspill you get and the bronzer was easy to come off the pan. The little brush was a waste of material and package space REVLON! I would buy again for sure!

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I bought this in Golden Bronze 040. I like it, it's very subtle and suits my pale skin nicely. There's no hint of orange, it's just a soft brown. Little to no shimmer. Looks good as a blush, too. Packaging is a bit annoying but it's not a dealbreaker. I'd buy it again.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

This is very meh for me. I have the honey colored one, and I like that's not too dark (which most bronzers are for me) and not too shimmery. I hate the packaging, and I don't think it's a lot of product for the money. I haven't experimented a lot with bronzer in general, but I feel like there are probably much better ones out there

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

So I got this today in the honey bronze color. My skin is very pale and the color looks great and it lasted all day. I really liked how subtle the shimmer is. It provides a much more grown up look than the dream mousse bronzer I was using before. The packaging on the other hand is not the best. The brush kind of sucks and the make up wiggles in its setting. It was priced at 12.99 but I got it for free when I bought my new foundation. I put that I would buy it again, because I would if it went on a similar sale but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

10 years ago

I got this in Deep Bronze and it wouldn't show up on me! and this is the darkest color there is. I am returning this asap.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

10 years ago

okay, i love bronzer. but this one is not the best :/ umm i hate the packaging its hard to open and the product is way to small for the packaging and for a bronzer! i use this for blush instead cuz my bronzer brush is way to big for this...my blush brush is perfect for it so i like it for blush some days....

About reviewer (44 reviews)

AgeUnder 18