4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I love this deodorant i love the sent i am going to keep extra i am in love

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

I really like this product. First let me say that I have a sweating issue. It's embarrasing but I sweat a lot. This product does better than many I have tried and I never smell bad when I use it. When I first put it on I feel like I smell like a little girl weraing deodorant for the first time but then the smell wears away after a while. I apply this deodorant after my shower at night and then I apply it in the morning just so I know for sure I'm going to smell good and be protected all day long. Since it's summer and I live in the south, I'm sure this will work even better when I go back to school.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I really like it. It smells great. Terrible for travel, it crumbles easily. Good protection. Best for people who don't sweat muc,. Like younger girls.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

8 years ago

Love the smell and it does the job pretty well. Didn't leave marks or anything. My only complaint is that it tends to start crumbling after a couple of months of having it. I bought 2 and both of them broke off in big chunks after a while :/ If they could fix that then I would totally buy this again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

1.0

8 years ago

i hate thiscrap. i will never buy it again in my life!! it leave s stains on my clothes and i didnt even sweat the whole day when i wore it!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

9 years ago

I really liked this deoderant. Great scent & lasting power. However, I won't repurchase because it formed those little white balls on me. Maybe it's because I always swipe on three or four layers. Meh. What a shame!

About reviewer (244 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I have no idea how I even happened upon this product here on mua, but it just so happened I was nearly out of deodorant and im never happy with any I try. The problem is that either I detest the smell or it smells too strong or no smell at all. This is a nice, light, soft scent. It doesnt scream "im wearing a strong deodorant"! It keeps me dry and fresh all day, and then some. Plus, its cheap. Good buy. Dont discontinue! Also, im in my 30s. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (213 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

9 years ago

Great product, Great smell, It's just hard to find a good lasting deodorant for me still looking actually.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

9 years ago

Love this deodorant; I put anywhere I might sweat on a hot day in South Texas. My husband always loves the way I smell when I wear this deodorant. Great protection; although I don't have serious b.o.; can't speak for those who need really strong protection.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

9 years ago

Initially, this was the best deodorant ever because I smelled good even when I was sweating (I sweat pretty easily, it's nearly impossible for any deodorant to prevent that). After several months, the smell would wear off quickly so I would have to reapply frequently throughout the day, afraid of people being able to smell me. I think my body got used to this and developed a tolerance. I would repurchase this again because the smell is sweet and clean, but I'm just hoping it starts covering up my stank again.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure