NARS Night Sun

No Image

on 8/9/2009 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am in love with this eyeshadow!! I've been wanting a pretty gold shimmery eyeshadow to wear on the weekends. I stopped by Nordstrom's and had the lady try it out on me. It's a really fun shadow and perfect for going out. My new favorite!

I had been craving this ever since I saw the "Chris Benz Spring '09" look on NARS' website (http://www.narscosmetics.com/looks_detail.aspx?SID=1&l=146&id=1869). There was something so sexy and fresh about the golden glow, I just had to have it. I did exactly what the look says: NARS concealer all over the lid to make sure the eyeshadow sticks, Albatross from lash to brow, and then patting Night Sun all over the lid. I used my Eye Shader #3 for Night Sun, and wow. So pretty!!! Buyer be warned, however - just like every other shadow in the Night Series, this is chock full of glitter. The website refers to them as "gold particles," which is pretty accurate. There WILL be fall out, but that's written into the look posted above. It's sexy messy if you can work it.