2.9

$36.00 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

a year ago

I see that many people dislike this product, but I think that people don't understand that a good SPF should not be rated based on how well it blends or how it smells or whatever superficial cosmetic reason. A good SPF needs to be safe and needs to protect you from the sun. Those are my criteria and I'm very happy with this product. I don't have dry skin per se, but I do use chemical exfoliants regularly, so my skin is quite a bit dried out at the moment. This SPF is rich, but not greasy, and I really like how it feels on the skin. It doesn't leave a white cast. The downside is that my skin seems to be slightly inflamed after a whole day with this on, but I have yet to confirm this. I really like the ingredients in this, they are mostly very safe, and the sun protection is great. I wouldn't repurchase for the simple reason that I like to pick up a different SPF every year.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

a year ago

I don't like how it applies on the skin.I have dry,flaky skin and even though I always apply sunscreen after moisturizing my face extremely well(and the flakes become invisible due to the moisture),this sunscreen "clings" onto my flakes and accentuates them.It's strange because it's advertised as being for "dry,sensitive skin".

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

1.0

a year ago

Gives me some sort of reaction... Skin feels raw and dry after application. Had to toss it

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

It's not dry touch, it's actually quite tacky on the skin and it leaves a white cast on my skin. Smells very strongly of spf too, but I wouldn't mind that so much if it wasn't so icky feeling and grey on my skin.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

This sunscreen offers a high level of SPF, which suits my fair skin. It also did not agitate my sensitive skin. What I disliked about this product was the texture. It was very goopy and did not run into my skin easily. For this reason, I would not buy it again.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesGreen

3.0

3 years ago

Karma ciltliyim. Bende sivilce yaptı. Cream formulu ile içindeki sarı yağ kısmı ayrişiyo..

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

too thick, hard to blend, leaves you a sticky feeling. would looking for less expensive sunscreen with a lighter formula

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

from

3 years ago

I seem to be the minority! I have the orange tube, untinted. Yes, it leaves a white cast. I'm NC25 and it's not that bad, and I wear makeup anyway. White cast aside, this sunscreen does. It's. Job. it's fantastic. I barely tanned while I was in Maui. It was smoldering sun every single day and didn't burn once. I tried to be diligent about reapplication but wasn't always. Still no burn. And the second best thing....absolutely NO breakouts. If you have acne prone skin and you aren't sensitive to titanium dioxide, try this.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinOily

3.0

4 years ago

I first tried the product of the white tube, but it left a terrible pink cast. Can't imagine anyone being that pink except Peppa Pig. After that, I tried the orange tube despite having a fragrance. It does its job nicely protecting my skin, but the scent is ghastly. It lingers along for quite a while, unfortunately. I've repurchased once, but won't repeat that.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Mine is the "dry sensitive skin" one (as the fist photo). Just't didn't like it, to thick, always leave me the white cast, not confortable.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral