E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Sassy

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I had this sitting in my case for the longest time, but only recently started using it. I wear it over my the 24 hr color tattoo in Bad To The Bronze, it gives the most beautiful taupy bronze color. I prefer to use a damp brush to apply this, but it goes on just as well dry. Definitely use a primer with this, or it will fade. I dont know if i will need to re purchase this, as there is so much in the jar and a little goes a long way.

This is a beautiful soft, shimmery copper shade that is perfect for those days when you only have time to apply one shadow. This is the shadow you would want to use because it gives the eyes a beautiful glow. It's a copper w/out too much of the red or orange tones that coppers usually have. Very easy to wear, to blend and lasts all day w/ ELF mineral primer or UDPP. Will buy again, but I doubt I will have to; you don't need much and there is a generous amount in the pot.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty copper mineral shadow. It's not too brassy which is hard to find in a copper shades. It has great staying power with the e.l.f. primer. I use this as an all over color wash on days when I don't want to spend a lot of time on my eyes. I like this shadow and will buy this again...