E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Sassy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.8

E.L.F. can be hit or miss, as can their mineral eye shadows, but Sassy is truly stunning and of great quality. After months of letting this hidden gem collect dust in my make up collection, I dug this baby out and was blown away. I wear this over the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany to prolong its wear. Sassy can be worn wet or dry (I'd use a base or primer regardless), and I find it easy to apply and blend. While for most other shadows I use a brush, I prefer to use my finger to gently tap this on to my lid. The color is the most interesting coppery bronze shade that is a touch rosey rather than orange. I find that it compliments green eyes really well. Super inexpensive and lovely.

This is a beautiful soft, shimmery copper shade that is perfect for those days when you only have time to apply one shadow. This is the shadow you would want to use because it gives the eyes a beautiful glow. It's a copper w/out too much of the red or orange tones that coppers usually have. Very easy to wear, to blend and lasts all day w/ ELF mineral primer or UDPP. Will buy again, but I doubt I will have to; you don't need much and there is a generous amount in the pot.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty copper mineral shadow. It's not too brassy which is hard to find in a copper shades. It has great staying power with the e.l.f. primer. I use this as an all over color wash on days when I don't want to spend a lot of time on my eyes. I like this shadow and will buy this again...

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A dark reddish copper color. VERY SHIMMERY. I purchased this via the ELF website w/a 75% off coupon.

Color info:
Glamorous: warm slightly red based brown shimmer
Mysterious: matte lavender
Celebrity: slightly coppery light brown shimmer
Elegant: warm deep vanilla shimmer
Sassy: copper shimmer
Caffeinated: medium deep brown shimmer
Socialite: deep gray color shimmer

PROS: Lovely color with good pigmentation. Good length of wear. GREAT price! Decent texture. Packaging looks nice and is sturdy (like Bare Minerals, etc).
CONS: Packaging needs little work--the sifter holes let out a little too much product which won't go back through the holes and back into the bottom of the container. Color did not match the website very well.

Overall, a good product! Would repurchase, even at full price ($3)! I purchased several other ELF mineral e/s and can't wait to try them all.