E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Sassy

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.7

E.L.F. can be hit or miss, as can their mineral eye shadows, but Sassy is truly stunning and of great quality. After months of letting this hidden gem collect dust in my make up collection, I dug this baby out and was blown away. I wear this over the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany to prolong its wear. Sassy can be worn wet or dry (I'd use a base or primer regardless), and I find it easy to apply and blend. While for most other shadows I use a brush, I prefer to use my finger to gently tap this on to my lid. The color is the most interesting coppery bronze shade that is a touch rosey rather than orange. I find that it compliments green eyes really well. Super inexpensive and lovely.

This is a beautiful soft, shimmery copper shade that is perfect for those days when you only have time to apply one shadow. This is the shadow you would want to use because it gives the eyes a beautiful glow. It's a copper w/out too much of the red or orange tones that coppers usually have. Very easy to wear, to blend and lasts all day w/ ELF mineral primer or UDPP. Will buy again, but I doubt I will have to; you don't need much and there is a generous amount in the pot.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is one my favourite mineral eyeshadows. It's a beautiful shimmery copper colour that I think would look good with most eye colours. Very pigmented even without a primer.
It's very easy to apply and blend. I use it over E.L.F.'s mineral primer and it lasts over 12 hours! It's very easy to apply and blend and there's a sifter so it doesn't get messy. I would totally buy this again!