Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

4.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found that something UD eyeshadows didn't agree with me, and makes my eyes twitch/spasm. But I truly love the texture and finish of them so I decided to swap for this palette and get rid of all my other UD e/s.

Half Baked is my all-time favorite, with Twice Baked in the crease they made a lovely pair. I could add Baked or Flipside if I wanted to change things up. I still can't wear this often but glad to have one item from UD.

continued >>

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this palette! It was my first Urban Decay purchase ($18.00 on sale from Sephora). It never lets me down. The pigmentation is amazing, the shadow itself feels like silk. Anybody can make these colors work!! I like to use half baked on the entire lid, flipside in the middle and twice baked for the crease. I've owned mine for 10 months now and I'm nowhere near hitting pan!

I love this palette. It's a perfect fit for summer. I got it last year and its a true match for summer. The colors are amazing and it fits great into your bag in a very sleek packaging all you need is a mascara and this palette and you are good to go. Great on the go!!!

on 12/24/2009 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's my first Urban Decay palette, but I adore this! On sale at $18, why not? I thought it was a great deal.

The colors are beautiful, and they work together so nicely! It also comes with a 24/7 liner (a new love) and the primer potion in Sin (which is fabulous as well). The baked, half baked, and twice baked colors are great for everyday, and the color Flipside adds an amazing kick to it. I have found quite a few ways to work these four colors together, and I must say, each time I use it my eyes look fabulous.

Overall, the colors are beautiful, I abolustely love them. With the double meaning of getting "baked" and "grabbing some munchies(as said on the back of the packaging)," it made my day. So cute!

on 10/25/2009 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This palette is ah-maaazing. Each color blends so well with the others. The colors are so pretty. I love how they included the primer & eyeliner. There's so many looks you can do with this, and they all go together so nicely. The price was fair for what comes when you buy it. The packaging is my FAVORITE!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this! The colors are SO pretty and you can do many different looks with the colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing, they blend well, go on smoothly and last a long time, especially when you use the primer potion. I won't buy again though because I always buy new pallettes but I'm glad I got this.

on 6/21/2009 8:24:00 PM

Love, love, love this pallete set :-D I just love the flipside es and the primer potion, and the eye pencil is the perfect shade and application (easy to apply). I just love the packaging of cardboard with magnets type (like the Tarte bronzer) because of how it feels in your hands when your using it. The es's go on so easily with out flaking onto your cheeks. The mirror is handy too. If your debating getting this, don't hesitate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my new fav! It has all the pretty color shadows that I love from u.d. and it's nice to have them all in one pallette. I just wish it was in a plastic compact but the cardboard is more eco-friendly so I'm all for that! The 24/7 pencil is bit too light for my complexion but overall this kit is a must for summer!

This UD pallette is my first from UD and I have to say I was not dissapointed. The colors were very shimmery, not as pigments as id hoped, but I have yet to use them wet. The price to the amount you get is a bargain since your getting the UDPP. and a eyeliner, on top of the eyeshadows.

on 6/12/2009 12:25:00 PM

I'm very excited about this product, it is my first Urban Decay product (other than Primer Potion), so I thought 6 products for $28 you can't beat that! I'm not crazy about the Sin PP, it is a little shimmery, which I'm sure if that's what you were going for would be great! The e/s colors are great, really pigmented, and the e/l is a wonderful color and a generous size at that! I love this product, it was a fantastic deal...I ended up actually paying $10 for it, I had a coupon for my Sephora in JcP, and I sold the Sin PP on eBay for like $8...So it was a heck of a deal!