Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this palette! It was my first Urban Decay purchase ($18.00 on sale from Sephora). It never lets me down. The pigmentation is amazing, the shadow itself feels like silk. Anybody can make these colors work!! I like to use half baked on the entire lid, flipside in the middle and twice baked for the crease. I've owned mine for 10 months now and I'm nowhere near hitting pan!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really wanted this for summer and Im so happy I got it!
I honestly have Flipsyde and Baked, but something I noticed when I swatched them together is there actually a little bit different from each other. The Flipsyde in the Get Baked palette is a little more blue then the Flipsyde in my other palette. And, the Baked is a little more golden in the Get Baked Palette then the one in my Book of Shadows. I really love these colors for summer, all of the shadows go so well together or separate. There so smooth, no chunky glitter. The only color in this palette I was not that please with was Flipsyde its not as pigmented as the rest. The liner is so smooth and very pretty but I already have a cream version of it if anyones interested. Its the Clinique brush on creme liner in Black Honey, its bassicly the same color in a cream form.

on 1/23/2010 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am in a urban decay fix. Lol...this is awesome, it's super shimmery, and pigmented. I love the 24/7 eye liner that comes with it. I have the eyeliner in zero already and I love it. Love the colors! It cost about 30 CAD...the mini sin primer potion is good to. But I hate the sin eyeshadow. Great product! Will buy again!

on 12/29/2009 11:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my first UD purchase besides the UDPP, and I'm not disappointed, the browns are shimmery bronze that look great on brown eyes, you can try out so many looks from subtle to bold and flipside which is the teal shade looks very nice with the browns, I like half baked on the lid with twice baked in the crease with flipside outlining the eye, it has gotten me lots of compliments. It also comes with a small sin primer potion, which changes all the shadows when applied before and a liner in bourbon, definitely worth buying

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this! The colors are SO pretty and you can do many different looks with the colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing, they blend well, go on smoothly and last a long time, especially when you use the primer potion. I won't buy again though because I always buy new pallettes but I'm glad I got this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my new fav! It has all the pretty color shadows that I love from u.d. and it's nice to have them all in one pallette. I just wish it was in a plastic compact but the cardboard is more eco-friendly so I'm all for that! The 24/7 pencil is bit too light for my complexion but overall this kit is a must for summer!