Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Other
Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/18/2010 4:02:00 PM

My holy grail palette. I got this for only 3 dollars plus 6 dollars shipping since Sephora gave me a 15 dollar giftcard. Also, it was on sale for 18 bucks the time that I got it. I love the bronzy colours and I love the random blue that they put in there. I didn't really care for the little primer, but I love the eyeliner it comes with too. :) I do suggest getting this palette if it is still around.

on 3/31/2010 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my travel palette! I bought this because I love Book of shadows vol. 2 (that has 3 of the 4 colors). I have brown eyes and nowadays I have a crush for using brown with teal or aquamarine colors. So this is really a treasure for me. The quality pretty good, they are very vibrant and pigmented (well, not the teal one, you have to reapply it after a couple of hours). I also got a tiny sin PP with the palette, but I haven't tried it yet.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I picked up the Get Baked Palette over the holidays while it was on sale. I knew I already had all of these colors in MAC (Amber Lights, Bronze, Handwritten are pretty close); however, when I travel this is the perfect item to take along since it's compact, light-weight and has a nice mirror. It also comes with primer potion in Sin, and a dark brown eye liner in Bourbon.

This is an absurdly well-constructed palette. Everything in the palette (the colors, the primer, the eyeliner, etc.) compliments each other flawlessly. There isn't a thing I'd change in this palette.

The eyeshadows are of high-quality (which is what you'd expect from Urban Decay). They are high in pigmentation, they're easy to blend, and they don't fade at all. The colors are gorgeous and they work well together. Sure, the teal color (Flipside) may look out of place, but it gives a little pop of color that looks great with the gold and bronzy colors.

A half-sized 24/7 pencil eyeliner in Bourbon (a dark brown) comes with this palette. I usually hate eyeliner pencils, but the 24/7 pencils are amazing. They glide on easily and they last throughout the day without budging. They're the best eye pencils I've ever used and I can't recommend them enough.

There's a small-sized tube of the UDPP in Sin. It's a very lovely primer that works nicely with the shadows in the palette, but it's a primer that can also be worn as a standalone lid color. The color of the primer is a gorgeous shimmery pink champagne. If you want to sport a subtle look for your eyes, then you can easily wear this by itself.

The packaging is cute and durable. Granted, it's made out of cardboard (that isn't flimsy at all), but I can't imagine myself easily damaging it. I'd have to take very poor care of this palette in order to damage it.

I think my favorite thing about the Get Baked palette is its versatility. It may have been released as a Summer palette, but I used it religiously during the 2009 Holiday season (the gold and bronze colors were just begging to be used!).

In conclusion, I love this palette, and it's my personal favorite from Urban Decay.

on 1/5/2010 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this palette so much! I used it for the first time today: Half baked on the lid, Baked in the crease, Half Baked over Baked in the crease, Flipside on lower lash line, Bourbon on the waterline and a very thin line on the lower lashline, and I am amazed at the result. It brings out my blue eyes perfectly, and makes my eyes look so gorgeous. I even got a compliment on my eyeshadow before I had time to say hi to my friends today!

The quality of the these shadows is impeccable, they are buttery smooth, and blend so easily. The colours are so well coordinated, and they can be combined in so many ways.

This was my first experience with Urban Decay (I only own UDPP), but I will DEFINITELY be looking into this line more after this!

on 11/22/2009 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I saw this on sale and decided to try it ane I love it! The colors are all really nice, mesh well together, are pigmented and metallic. I usually hate eyeshadows with glitter or sparkler but I really like this one. WORTH BUYING!

on 7/1/2009 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

There's nothing really wrong with this palette, I'm just sort of kicking myself for buying it because I really didn't need it. I've been wanting the Deluxe Shadow box for a while now, but since this palette was limited edition and I wanted to try the 24/7 liner, I went for it. Lately I've been really into bright bold colors, so that's the first reason I don't know why I bought this. I've been playing with these but I feel like the dark brown shadow makes me look dirty and I ended up having to add MAC's Coppering into this look so I'd like it better. I also didn't think Flipside looked as good on the lower lashliner (with the neutrals on the lid) as I thought it would, and the 24/7 liner is too light for my taste. I mainly bought this to wear when I'm at family events so I don't get criticized for my hot pink/ bright blue eyeshadow so I'm going to hang on to it, but I wouldn't buy it again.

I loove this. It was an impulse buy, but boy was I glad I picked it up. The primer potion didn't really seem to do much for me, but that's cool because these eyeshadows last great by themselves. I absolutely love the color palette, because they can be easily used for day or night. Definitely a cute summer look. The eyeliner is great too, though I only use it on my water line. Great colors, great quality. Won't repurchase only because I know it'll last me forever.

on 6/24/2009 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cutest palette ever. I do not regret buying this thing at all. The colors are amazing, they blend so easily, and the colors are so workable. You can create such versatile looks and you can totally dress it up or dress it down. The primer potion is awesome, and the eyeliner is great. You should totally go out and buy this if you're still thinking about it!

Urban Decay makes some of the best eyeshadows ever. They are pigmented and soft. The best part is they stay on forever. The colours on these palette make a fun and beautiful summer eye.I really love Baked, the metallic bronze colour is just beautiful. Sin the new Primer Potion pairs really well with the eyeshadows. It is a lovely champagne colour that works well on its own too. Definitely a must buy palette for summer looks.