Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Awesome palette! I got it for around $20, a fantastic deal. The primer sample doesn't last long, but the shadows and the liner do. The "Baked" family of shadows goes great together and solo. (Go easy on Twice Baked when solo, though, or you'll kind of look like you have a black eye.) Flipside is a fun addition that keeps this from being a totally neutral palette.

on 7/1/2009 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

There's nothing really wrong with this palette, I'm just sort of kicking myself for buying it because I really didn't need it. I've been wanting the Deluxe Shadow box for a while now, but since this palette was limited edition and I wanted to try the 24/7 liner, I went for it. Lately I've been really into bright bold colors, so that's the first reason I don't know why I bought this. I've been playing with these but I feel like the dark brown shadow makes me look dirty and I ended up having to add MAC's Coppering into this look so I'd like it better. I also didn't think Flipside looked as good on the lower lashliner (with the neutrals on the lid) as I thought it would, and the 24/7 liner is too light for my taste. I mainly bought this to wear when I'm at family events so I don't get criticized for my hot pink/ bright blue eyeshadow so I'm going to hang on to it, but I wouldn't buy it again.