Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found that something UD eyeshadows didn't agree with me, and makes my eyes twitch/spasm. But I truly love the texture and finish of them so I decided to swap for this palette and get rid of all my other UD e/s.

Half Baked is my all-time favorite, with Twice Baked in the crease they made a lovely pair. I could add Baked or Flipside if I wanted to change things up. I still can't wear this often but glad to have one item from UD.

continued >>

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This was the first UD purchase I ever made (and possibly my last). I didn't like either the Sin primer or the liner. And I was far from impressed about the e/s. Yes, they are definitely pigmented and butter soft, but I found them OTT and almost too soft, which is a personal preference, of course. All the colors are super glittery and in a very noticeable way. Flipside is kind of completely useless for me and the only color that will get substantial use is Twice Baked. So, I don't hate this palette but neither is it something I reach for regularly. I actually like the WnW Vanity palette more because the colors are more varied and more wearable...Oh, well, a real MUAer must experiment, right?

on 6/2/2010 9:34:00 AM

Get Baked is a very pretty, wearable everyday-palette. I especially reach for it in the summer months when I want to get that bronzey look. All of the eye shadows are of excellent quality. They have great pigmentation and fantastic lasting power. They are soft and smooth which makes them easy to apply. This palette consists of four colors, three neutrals and one "odd" one, "Flipside" the turquoise/teal color. I think the colors would look good on most ladies. The colors are very wearable. Along with the palette you get a mini Sin primer potion plus a small 24/7 eyeliner, "Bourbon".

Overall, lovely palette! I don't think this is still around. If so, I would definitely repurchase! Get Baked is one of my favorite palettes and I have quite many to be honest. continued >>

Bought this when it went on clearance at Sephora- love the colors and it is perfect for summer. As most UD shadows, they are well pigmented and blend beautifully. This is my go-to for summer days.

on 4/18/2010 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The packaging on this was great, the pucci-inspired print, etc.
My only complaints were that Baked and Half Baked were way too similar, they were almost interchangeable. If you look at them in the palette, Baked is only a teeny bit darker and more gold-ish than Half Baked, which annoys me.
Also, The sin primer potion wasn't built into the palette, it was separate. :( Would've been nice if they'd made the palette a little longer and added a space for the mini primer to go... Good shadow quality, but the fallout is absurd. Putting it up for swap.

These shadows are extremely pretty and if i used the udpp with them, they stay all day =D

I bought this at winners for 8 bucks, Scoree :3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Great for summer!..although i have used them in fall and winter too! The golds are so vibrant and look great with the brown (twice baked) in the crease. Adding flipside underneath is a nice touch too, although it isn't as pigmented as I like so I prefer Urban Decay's Deluxe Shadow Shade in Pease ..but Flipside is nice for a more subtle look. Overall, great palette, good deal. And the bourbon 24/7 eyeliner is a bonus!

on 2/27/2010 1:40:00 PM

Nice palette, the eyeshadows are pigmented and blend well. Staying power is really good. They are however pretty shimmery so If you don't like that, this palette is not for you. I liked the fact that it came with a primer potion in Sin and a 24/7 liner in Bourbon. The liner is however way too shimmery for me. After a while the glitters in the liner end up everywhere on my face. I was really impressed with UD e/s but the liner not so much.

on 2/21/2010 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is my first Urban Decay palette, and I must say, that I love it! On sale for $15? I thought that was a great deal.
The colors are beautiful, and they work together so nicely! It also comes with a 24/7 liner (a new love) and the primer potion in Sin. The colours work really well together, they are super pigmented, and perfect for gorgeous summer eye looks. I thought the packaging was cute. I would definately buy this again

on 2/21/2010 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't express how much I adore these colors. The shadow formula is smooth and glides on nicely, and all four colors are super-pigmented. I love UD's 24/7 liners, so getting one with this palette was just an extra bonus ;) Also, it's a great opportunity to try out 'Sin' without committing to the full-size bottle.