Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really wanted this for summer and Im so happy I got it!
I honestly have Flipsyde and Baked, but something I noticed when I swatched them together is there actually a little bit different from each other. The Flipsyde in the Get Baked palette is a little more blue then the Flipsyde in my other palette. And, the Baked is a little more golden in the Get Baked Palette then the one in my Book of Shadows. I really love these colors for summer, all of the shadows go so well together or separate. There so smooth, no chunky glitter. The only color in this palette I was not that please with was Flipsyde its not as pigmented as the rest. The liner is so smooth and very pretty but I already have a cream version of it if anyones interested. Its the Clinique brush on creme liner in Black Honey, its bassicly the same color in a cream form.

on 1/21/2010 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm sorry, but there is just too much sparkle in some of the shadows for women over 35. After having worked for Lancome and have freelanced for one other cosmetic company, I believe that what I've just said is very true for women over a certain age. The overall pigment saturation is fine, but as I've said before, UD needs to maybe tone down all the nonsense sparkle, especially since the matte look is so in right now. I suppose if you are young and like the attention to your eye area, then this would be great. Not for me though!

on 12/24/2009 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's my first Urban Decay palette, but I adore this! On sale at $18, why not? I thought it was a great deal.

The colors are beautiful, and they work together so nicely! It also comes with a 24/7 liner (a new love) and the primer potion in Sin (which is fabulous as well). The baked, half baked, and twice baked colors are great for everyday, and the color Flipside adds an amazing kick to it. I have found quite a few ways to work these four colors together, and I must say, each time I use it my eyes look fabulous.

Overall, the colors are beautiful, I abolustely love them. With the double meaning of getting "baked" and "grabbing some munchies(as said on the back of the packaging)," it made my day. So cute!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is just too cute! I was planning on getting the Urban Decay Book of Shadows II, but Sephora was out, so i opted to get this instead, since it has a few of the same colors. I absolutely LOVE it! The colors are amazing, the quality is superb, and they all go wonderful together!
It is definitely worth a try!

on 11/14/2009 1:54:00 AM

I bought this palette mostly for half-baked, baked and the sin pp. I have to say that I ended up loving everything in it. I was a little skeptical of flipside at first, but it goes perfectly with the neutral browns in the palette. Like another reviewer I have also been layering flipside over baked or half baked I thought it gave a very pretty effect. As for the consistency, these shadows are shimmery, but not glittery and they are super smooth, almost a creamy texture. This palette started a makeup addiction for me!

on 8/19/2009 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i love all of the colors in this pallette, and its a great deal! four eyeshadows, an eyeliner, an primer for the price of less than two eyeshadows.

the two things i dont like it that baked and half baked are almost the same. baked is just a tiny bit more bronze and half baked is more gold

also usually urban decay eyeliners are amazingg and creamy but this one may have been difective, but it was so hard, not creamy, and didnt show up at all on my waterline.

on 5/25/2009 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time. The colors are so beachy, summery, and flattering. They are all well pigmented and make eyes pop. The texture is easy to apply and blend. I use a small amount of the warm bluish color (flipside), on the outer side of my lower lashline and it looks amazing. The other bronzy colors, I use on my top lid. They're practically mistake proof. I love this palette.