Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found that something UD eyeshadows didn't agree with me, and makes my eyes twitch/spasm. But I truly love the texture and finish of them so I decided to swap for this palette and get rid of all my other UD e/s.

Half Baked is my all-time favorite, with Twice Baked in the crease they made a lovely pair. I could add Baked or Flipside if I wanted to change things up. I still can't wear this often but glad to have one item from UD.

continued >>

this is my favorite palette! all the colors are so rich and sparkly, they make my eyes pop. i love doing a brown smokey eye, the eye liner compliments the shadows so well, and i love the gold glitter in bourbon. the only color i don't use very often is flipside, it's pretty but i just don't like it as much as the browns. the packaging is adorable, the little pot leaves made me giggle when i first opened it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This product is too expensive for me, but I was interested in getting it. I got it in a swap. Two colors are kind of crumbly, because of an accident, but they are still just as pigmented and beautiful. It's a little too bright and shimmery than what I'm used to, but I want to branch out. Beautiful, soft, very pigmented shadows. I probably won't ever need another one, seeing as it'll last me forever. Wonderful palette!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this palette! It was my first Urban Decay purchase ($18.00 on sale from Sephora). It never lets me down. The pigmentation is amazing, the shadow itself feels like silk. Anybody can make these colors work!! I like to use half baked on the entire lid, flipside in the middle and twice baked for the crease. I've owned mine for 10 months now and I'm nowhere near hitting pan!

on 9/6/2010 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Looove this palette, the colors are fun yet everyday appropriate. The shadows are so soft and go on like silk. The pigment is amazing as well. My one gripe is about flipside, just wish it was a little more pigmented. It takes a bit to get it the color you see in the palette to come through

on 8/14/2010 3:30:00 PM

Yes, I would buy this again, but I won't have to. The shadows are so pigmented it will take a long time till I have used this up. And then UD probably has a new palette out :) Super-pigmented shadows that are easy to blend, what's not to love?

on 8/8/2010 2:47:00 PM

Love this palette, and the eyeshadows are like butter, only thing is Flipside could be a little more pigmented. Cute packaging and amazing eyeshadows = LOVE

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just recently got this in a swap and I must say, I am LOVING IT! It is a great palette to use everyday for an effortless neutral eye look. I love how it has 3 neutral eyeshadows and then an unexpected turquoise eyeshadow. Words can't even describe how awesome this palette is so the only thing I can say is this: GET THIS PALETTE! You won't be disappointed! :))

on 7/6/2010 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this palette in a swap and I LOVE it. It has 4 shadows; twice baked ( a dark shimmery brown), half baked (a shimmery gold), flip side ( a shimmery turquoise) & baked(a shimmery golden/brown). It also comes with a 24/7 liner in bourbon( a dark shimmer brown) and a udpp in sin (a light pinky champagne color). All together this palette is amazing. I use this alot since it's summer and I get lots of compliments on my "pop of color" on the lower lashline using flipside. All the colors are soft and easy to blend but tend to have some glittery fallout. The eyeliner is so soft and glides right on without tugging on the lid. The primer potion is just like the original but with a nice shimmery color. The packaging is nice is sleek. I would def repurchase this palette.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Awesome palette! I got it for around $20, a fantastic deal. The primer sample doesn't last long, but the shadows and the liner do. The "Baked" family of shadows goes great together and solo. (Go easy on Twice Baked when solo, though, or you'll kind of look like you have a black eye.) Flipside is a fun addition that keeps this from being a totally neutral palette.