Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 36-43
Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was love at first sight! I saw this gorgeous palette at Sephora and they were out so I ordered it online from Beauty.com and just couldn't wait until it got here. I have been using it every day and am so happy with how well the colors blend together, like silk. I LOVE the bourbon eye pencil, similar to MAC's Embark. but I love how creamy bourban is and it really stays put and lasts all day. The sin primer potion also looks great as a brow highlighter. I agree with the other reviewers about how fabulous this palette is!! The colors are great for summer, but I think they would look great to wear all year long. If you don't have it already, go get it! You will looooove it!!!