Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 25-29
Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This was the first UD purchase I ever made (and possibly my last). I didn't like either the Sin primer or the liner. And I was far from impressed about the e/s. Yes, they are definitely pigmented and butter soft, but I found them OTT and almost too soft, which is a personal preference, of course. All the colors are super glittery and in a very noticeable way. Flipside is kind of completely useless for me and the only color that will get substantial use is Twice Baked. So, I don't hate this palette but neither is it something I reach for regularly. I actually like the WnW Vanity palette more because the colors are more varied and more wearable...Oh, well, a real MUAer must experiment, right?

on 10/30/2010 7:59:00 PM

i like this palette. the colors are great with wonderful pay off.... EXCEPT flipside. its so beautiful in the pan but it does NOT have the pigmentation once applied. flipside doesn't last very long on and isnt nearly as pretty. i hate bourbon eyeliner!! it would be nice but i actually have fallout from the glitter in it. every once in a while i'll look in the mirror and voila, silver glitter on my face from eyeliner!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this palette! It was my first Urban Decay purchase ($18.00 on sale from Sephora). It never lets me down. The pigmentation is amazing, the shadow itself feels like silk. Anybody can make these colors work!! I like to use half baked on the entire lid, flipside in the middle and twice baked for the crease. I've owned mine for 10 months now and I'm nowhere near hitting pan!

on 8/14/2010 3:30:00 PM

Yes, I would buy this again, but I won't have to. The shadows are so pigmented it will take a long time till I have used this up. And then UD probably has a new palette out :) Super-pigmented shadows that are easy to blend, what's not to love?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just recently got this in a swap and I must say, I am LOVING IT! It is a great palette to use everyday for an effortless neutral eye look. I love how it has 3 neutral eyeshadows and then an unexpected turquoise eyeshadow. Words can't even describe how awesome this palette is so the only thing I can say is this: GET THIS PALETTE! You won't be disappointed! :))

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A good intro palette for UD newbies. You get 4 shadows, a 0.03oz liner in brown called Bourbon and a mini Sin primer potion. The shadows are pigmented and smooth, but the neutral colors have a considerable amount of glitter and frostiness to it. This makes the colors more suited for going out IMHO. Def a good summer product and very portable!

on 7/6/2010 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this palette in a swap and I LOVE it. It has 4 shadows; twice baked ( a dark shimmery brown), half baked (a shimmery gold), flip side ( a shimmery turquoise) & baked(a shimmery golden/brown). It also comes with a 24/7 liner in bourbon( a dark shimmer brown) and a udpp in sin (a light pinky champagne color). All together this palette is amazing. I use this alot since it's summer and I get lots of compliments on my "pop of color" on the lower lashline using flipside. All the colors are soft and easy to blend but tend to have some glittery fallout. The eyeliner is so soft and glides right on without tugging on the lid. The primer potion is just like the original but with a nice shimmery color. The packaging is nice is sleek. I would def repurchase this palette.

on 6/2/2010 9:34:00 AM

Get Baked is a very pretty, wearable everyday-palette. I especially reach for it in the summer months when I want to get that bronzey look. All of the eye shadows are of excellent quality. They have great pigmentation and fantastic lasting power. They are soft and smooth which makes them easy to apply. This palette consists of four colors, three neutrals and one "odd" one, "Flipside" the turquoise/teal color. I think the colors would look good on most ladies. The colors are very wearable. Along with the palette you get a mini Sin primer potion plus a small 24/7 eyeliner, "Bourbon".

Overall, lovely palette! I don't think this is still around. If so, I would definitely repurchase! Get Baked is one of my favorite palettes and I have quite many to be honest. continued >>

Bought this when it went on clearance at Sephora- love the colors and it is perfect for summer. As most UD shadows, they are well pigmented and blend beautifully. This is my go-to for summer days.