Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 19-24
Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/26/2012 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I had to get this palette shipped to a friend in the US and have her ship it to me because UD still doesn't do shipping outside if US from their direct website, which is a shame.

I like the colours, but I do notice quite a bit of fallout when I use them. Or the glitter gets everywhere if I'm not REALLY careful. Flipside, I think, could be a bit more pigmented so it can compete with the other colours. Otherwise the colours are gorgeous.

Even if it wasn't D/C'd, I don't think I'd purchase it again because I can get UD's other brown shades in the Naked palettes and get the strong coloured ones separately without a hassle.

this is my favorite palette! all the colors are so rich and sparkly, they make my eyes pop. i love doing a brown smokey eye, the eye liner compliments the shadows so well, and i love the gold glitter in bourbon. the only color i don't use very often is flipside, it's pretty but i just don't like it as much as the browns. the packaging is adorable, the little pot leaves made me giggle when i first opened it.

on 9/6/2010 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Looove this palette, the colors are fun yet everyday appropriate. The shadows are so soft and go on like silk. The pigment is amazing as well. My one gripe is about flipside, just wish it was a little more pigmented. It takes a bit to get it the color you see in the palette to come through

I love this palette. It's a perfect fit for summer. I got it last year and its a true match for summer. The colors are amazing and it fits great into your bag in a very sleek packaging all you need is a mascara and this palette and you are good to go. Great on the go!!!

on 4/9/2010 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I absolutely ADORE this palette. I got this full price about a little less than a year ago. I believe it's $18 now on sale at Ulta etc. These shadows are so pigmented that I didn't bother buying a back up because this will probably last me for years (hopefully). I am about NC30 or 35 in mac and have that complicated gold/yellow/olive undertones that most Asians tend to have. So these colors compliment my skin VERY well.

There's Twice baked, Half Baked, Flipside, and Baked. It also came with a mini Bourbon 24/7 liner and a sample bottle of Sin Primer Potion. I originally bought this set because I desperately wanted to try the Sin Primer Potion since I loved the original. And I figured buying the set wouldn't be bad since I didn't have any of Urban Decay's shadows.

Twice Baked: True dark brown color with some chunks of gold glitter, was not too fond of this shade at all. It makes lots of fall out.
Half Baked: A lighter version of baked, has gold shimmers and somewhat bronze-y.
Flipside: A shimmery metallic teal color, pretty. I do not use this shade much, but am trying to experiment. I do love this shade in the 24/7 liner, however.
Baked: My favorite out of the four. I use this almost everyday as an all over lid color, then I'm pretty much out the door. It is a brassy true bronze color.
Bourbon: Was ok, would never buy the full size though.
Sin: Needless to say, I have the full size now. (Though I actually got it as a gift, but hey)

All of the shadows are very silky, creamy, smooth. When you swatch this on you finger, then rub your fingers together, it's literally like silk (for all the shades except for twice baked anyway). Also some days I don't have time for primer, and these shadows stay at least 8 hours if not more! But perhaps it is just me.

Although I do love this palette, I wish it came with a better dark brown shade. I don't prefer chunks of glitter in my shadows. I don't know anyone who does. I also found this problem in the Alice in Wonderland palette.

Urban Decay, please stop putting the chunky glitter shadows in your palettes!!

I would give it a 4 because of the glitter, but the other shades are so pretty and useful that it overcomes it. :) This is definitely worth the buy if you don't have any other Urban Decay shadows and have golden undertones. It might work on others, I wouldn't know, I've only used it on people with the same undertones.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Great for summer!..although i have used them in fall and winter too! The golds are so vibrant and look great with the brown (twice baked) in the crease. Adding flipside underneath is a nice touch too, although it isn't as pigmented as I like so I prefer Urban Decay's Deluxe Shadow Shade in Pease ..but Flipside is nice for a more subtle look. Overall, great palette, good deal. And the bourbon 24/7 eyeliner is a bonus!

on 2/21/2010 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't express how much I adore these colors. The shadow formula is smooth and glides on nicely, and all four colors are super-pigmented. I love UD's 24/7 liners, so getting one with this palette was just an extra bonus ;) Also, it's a great opportunity to try out 'Sin' without committing to the full-size bottle.

on 1/27/2010 7:33:00 AM

My boyfriend bought this for me for Christmas. He said that I'm always talking about my UDPP and how much I loved it so he decided to get me some UD eyeshadow. He's the best because I love this. It's exactly my style... neutral colors with a pop of color. I will def. buy this again.

on 1/19/2010 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love any eyeshadow thats bronze/brown/gold so I jumped at the chance to get all three in a single package. I've never touched flipside, the bright teal, because I'm not really into wearing brightly colored eyeshadow. I'm also a little disappointed with twice baked (the dark brown), its a little chalky and hard to blend and has too much chunky glitter. However, baked, half baked and the bourbon 24/7 eyeliner make it completely worth it. Baked is a darker bronzey gold and Half Baked is a brighter, lighter gold. They are so beautiful and so incredibly soft and easy to blend. Bourbon is a shimmery bronze/brown eyeliner that looks great with my blue eyes. Overall I'm very happy with this purchase.

on 1/18/2010 11:31:00 PM

This is a great kit. I bought it over the summer and since I had been spending a lot of time outside I had a nice tan. These colors complimented my skin tan / dark brown hair / brown eyes very nicely. The colors are vibrant and beautiful. The brown eyeliner that comes with it compliments the eyeshadows as well as "stays put". At first I thought that the flipside color seemed out of place with the other bronze colored eyeshadows, but instead it makes them pop. I use it under my eye as a very thin eyeliner. Colors are all VERY pigmented. Great kit.