NARS Cosmetics Night Star

4.7

on 4/20/2012 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I LOVE this eyeshadow! Very flattering on olive skin, I use MAC paint pot in Nubile before I apply and its beautiful for either a brow bone shadow or all over lid shadow. Only complaint is the glitter fall out which I pick up after application with dome tape but other than that its my daily HG shadow!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is my HG every day eyeshadow and im surprised at how quickly im getting to the pan, then again i wear it every single day. I have very olive skin, i dont wear mac but i believe im an nc40 and i wear this every day as an all over lid colour, sometimes mixed with mac's Orb eyeshadow to give it more of an opaque look with mac's cork in the crease. I also use this to blend out smokey eye looks when using navy, purples, browns and other warm toned eyeshadows. I will continue to buy this as it is my fav eyeshadow!

on 2/20/2009 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

i love it! although i wouldnt buy it, night star is perfect as just an overall lid eyeshadow as it doesnt show up very well. but this is good if you want to create some sparkle to your eyes.

on 9/20/2006 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this shadow. The peach barely shows up, which is great-- I just want the sparkles, which I feel illuminate my eyes. It goes on so nicely with a broad shadow brush. I don't know why people complain about this shadow, it's a great day color. I would happily purchase it again.

on 3/24/2006 9:25:00 PM

I really love this eyeshadow. I tried it at Sephora and it was a must-have! On me, its a pale yellow with gorgeous shimmer...just fabulous. Paired with MAC Eye Kohl in Minted, this is SO freaking pretty on my blue/green/orangey eyes. Even though it is an expensive line, I LOVE NARS, second only to MAC. So its definantely worth it, plus it lasts all day. GORGEY!

Like the other reviewers state, this is very sheer for a MMM. It's really just to add a little sparkle. Pretty, just wished it had a little more pigment in it. *EDIT 5/25/06* - I love this shadow!! You must wear this with Danceteria!