NARS Cosmetics Night Star

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
NARS Cosmetics Night Star

3.0

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the perfect shade of natural glimmer for your eyes every day. I generally wear this eyeshadow on days I don't feel on doing an "all out" eyeshadow look which for me and my oily eyelids requires some primer underneath, and takes quite a bit of time. But if I just have 10 minutes to do my entire make up routine, it's very easy to just swipe a bit of this on my eyelids (usually I use a crease brush and put it all over up to the browbone, lightly). Then I put on some mascara, sometimes I wear eyeliner if I feel like it, and for my eyes, that's it! And suprisingly, it's this simple eyeshadow that has made people give me so many compliments - saying that my eyes "sparkle". And frankly, that alone makes this shadow worth it.
t definitely isn't pigmented though, unlike most NARS. It's very soft color, and I use it just to be a nude wash of glitter . But actually, this color is great for warmer skintones. Truly, I would buy this shadow again if I were to lose it or something, but so far I've had it for almost a year, worn it almost every day, and have barely made a dent in it.

The packaging is very good too. Classic Nars rubberized compact, complete with mirror. Definitely worth the money.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This looked like a shimmery champagne in the compact. But once I applied it, it ended up looking like a slight gold glimmer. The glimmer eventually migrated all over my eye area & down to my cheeks.