NARS Cosmetics Night Star

NARS Cosmetics Night Star

3.0

on 9/14/2011 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The shade of this eyeshadow is gorgeous and it looks fantastic on the pan. Golden eyeshadow with the right amount of glitter. However, when you apply it is hardly visible, let alone the glitter that dissapears by magic. I tried different ways of application, with a brush, with my finger, with a sponge... still nothing. Very disappointing.

on 10/3/2009 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this eyeshadow. It is very natural but you can see it as it brightens the eye area and it has some sparkles in it. When im in a hurry or that im going natural that day i apply that.

on 11/5/2001 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was thrilled to receive this in a swap!

This is a gorgeous sparkly (but not overpowering) peachy champagne color that is just gorgeous! Unfortunately, it doesn't last very long on my eyes. This was my first experience with NARS, and I was kind of sad when it cracked in my makeup bag!

I still use this eyeshadow and I love it to death.

on 6/14/2001 4:38:00 PM

The colour is a wonderful peach-champagne with gold sparkles. It looks so pretty in the case that I hardly want to touch it. Like all Nars compacts, it is rubber (very high quality) and it has a mirror too. It goes on sheer but that can easily be corrected with an eyeshadow base. For someone who wants eyeshadows to be relatively painless, this probably isnt the shadow for you. It takes some skill to make the colour come out. One tiny reserve on this would be the price. Pricey in Canadian dollars.