NARS Cosmetics Night Star

Filtered by age: 44-55
NARS Cosmetics Night Star

on 9/14/2011 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The shade of this eyeshadow is gorgeous and it looks fantastic on the pan. Golden eyeshadow with the right amount of glitter. However, when you apply it is hardly visible, let alone the glitter that dissapears by magic. I tried different ways of application, with a brush, with my finger, with a sponge... still nothing. Very disappointing.

on 2/8/2011 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Nars "Night Star" has been a staple in my makeup arsenal for several years now. Despite how some feel about glittery eyeshadow, I think it's perfect for those with deeper, warmer complextions as a highlight or on the lid. I was tickled to see Sam Fine using it so much in his DVD. That said. I think I've found a dupe that I like even more. Sephora single shadow in "Glittering Sand No.9" is just as beautiful on the eye and only cost $12.00. I see no reason to spend more when I can get the same amazing results for half the price. Sorry Nars.

on 8/10/2006 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After wanting this for years, I was lucky enough to get it in a swap. How could anyone not like this lovely e/s? It doesn't show up as a strong color, but it's a lovely neutral vanilla-golden beige nude with judicious gold sparkles that creates an elegant, polished, super-finished look. At first I thought the sparkles might be too much, but now I see what they're there for--they just add a little twinkle and shimmer to the lid. It's a really great e/s and will become a staple for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

An exquisite, shimmery peach. I wear it the way Francois Nars shows in "Makeup Your Mind", with a white highlighter and and brown liquid liner. Always looks great on me (I'm a fairskinned blonde).