NARS Night Star

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under
NARS Night Star

4.1

on 11/23/2008 2:43:00 PM

This shadow isn't very pigmented, and it looks soooo very pretty in the container too. Its still a lovely shade though, and it makes your eyes sparkly and one color. Still love it, I just don't think I'd use it all up.

on 10/17/2007 6:16:00 PM

This eyeshawow was def.not woth the money.I'm NW 30, 35 and this eyeshawdow barely showed upon my lids. In the pan, it's a beautiful light tan shade with little flecs of gold glitter. On your lids the glitter isnt even noticable.The color isnt anything special, considering you could barely see it.

on 3/24/2006 9:25:00 PM

I really love this eyeshadow. I tried it at Sephora and it was a must-have! On me, its a pale yellow with gorgeous shimmer...just fabulous. Paired with MAC Eye Kohl in Minted, this is SO freaking pretty on my blue/green/orangey eyes. Even though it is an expensive line, I LOVE NARS, second only to MAC. So its definantely worth it, plus it lasts all day. GORGEY!

on 10/22/2004 12:48:00 PM

very pretty colour, but the gold glitter was quite obvious. neutral/warm colour. i'm a cool ppp, but it looked fine on me. a good base for brown eye looks

the color is amazing.. i love using pale/peaches/nudes/pinks on my eye lids cuz i use alot of black eye liner and im a ppp.. this is a beautiful nudish peach with lots of micro goldish silver glitter in it.. the only thing is.. once u apply all the glitter flies all over the place.. but overall its a good product but then again nars is a very good makeup brand i love all their products

This eyeshadow is great, it has a lot of shimmers in it and looks quite natural, you can combine it with every other eyeshadow. The packageing quality is perfect with a mirror in it. I always take it with me.

on 5/6/2003 8:48:00 AM

this is one of my favourite eyeshadows. despite it not showing up very well on my pale skin i have come to learn it's great for toning down other eyeshadows, giving them a more casual look. it also, in my opinion, has just about the right ammount of shimmer / glitter to it. if you're looking for something dazzling though you won't find it here. *****.