L.A. COLORS Mineral Eyeshadows All Colors

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/3/2011 12:17:00 PM

I got this in the teal color. I intended on using this as a liner; however, it stains my lids!!! It is extremely pigmented but took forever to get off. Would only recommend if you don't mind wearing that color for a loooong time.

on 1/27/2011 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I was on the hunt for a neutral all over lid color, almost bought smashbox flirt which really is beautiful but I wasn't sure about the $14 even at the px. So I picked up beige when I saw it at the dollar store. There's really a lot of product...and for a dollar I wouldn't have been disappointed if it wasn't good. To my surprise I actually like it a lot, the texture is pretty soft, not as soft as smashbox but I'd say close. The color payoff was impressive. I like it better than MAC eyeshadows..honestly I've hated every one I've tried.
Overall, very pleasant surprise! I'd definitely rebuy and in fact reading that they're discountinued, I might head back over to the dollar store sooner rather than later.

Great product... most are super pigmented and are a great base. And for $1 too! If you are hesitant to buy this product i would definitely go ahead and get it/them...

Teal - Tried it today for the first time as an eyeliner underneath my eye only. Used MAC Paint Pot first to set it and put it on with an eyeliner brush. The color was very intense and lasted all day without smudging. For the price, and the lasting power - wow! I can't believe a product this cheap can be so great!

on 3/11/2010 4:40:00 PM

I bought this in beige on a whim at the dollar store. It is amazing! Super smooth and the color is a great dupe for Stila Kitten (not an exact match but pretty close) but at a fraction of the cost. The nearest dollar tree did not have many of these but I plan on visiting another close one soon to pick up more!

I got the precious eyeshadow. It has gold tones to brown maroon tones, 6 eye shadows. they are very pretty and shimmery. and blend together. i love them for the dollar price and emergency style. i wore the yello gold, and orange today and in the sun the eyeshadow just glimmered. i felt so pretty