L.A. Colors Mineral Eyeshadows All Colors

No Image

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

I saw these at Dollar Tree, and figured for a dollar, I can't really go wrong. I bought the gold and the teal. The gold feels really smooth. It's a bit sheer, but works well on my skin tone as a highlight. It's not overly shimmery. The teal doesn't feel as smooth, but it's highly pigmented. I probably won't use it often but for a dollar, I'm sure I'll get my money's worth! I'll rebuy, I'd love to try the other colours.

I've been on the lookout for a perfect gold eyeshadow for months. I've tried higher end & lower end products but have never been completely satisified. I'll be honest and say that I wasn't expecting that much for a dollar when I noticed this mineral eyeshadow in gold at the local Dollar Tree. I'll admit that I'm pleasantly surprised at how nice this shadow is. It's that perfect shade of gold - not too yellow and not too orange. A touch of shimmer without being glitterly. I can't say about the lasting power without base but it lasts a nice long time with primer underneath. The packaging isn't too terrible for how little it costs. I can't believe I spent all that money to find my HG gold shadow for a buck.

on 5/18/2009 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought 3 of these and tried wearing them together but they don't like to blend with eachother too much. They are talc-free and the main ingredient instead is mica.
Green: VERY pigmented, almost too much, it's very dark
Light Blue: pretty but goes on very sheer
Yellow/Gold: nice, wish it were more metallic

on 5/2/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Awesome mineral eyeshadow. Really good pigment for a non-high end brand, smooth, talc and fragrance free, huge pans (almost 2x2 inches!)nice colors (teal, purple, green, white, silver, bronze, copper, gold, beige, at my store), just enough shimmer. Even the case is pretty decent - sturdy feeling clear acrylic square. The white one makes a great highlighter. I was skeptical when I picked up a couple at Dollar Tree, but figured if they sucked, I was only out a couple of bucks, but I ended up going back for the rest of the colors the next day. Really nice eyeshadow-FOR $1.00-crazy!

Top Rated Eye Shadow