L.A. Colors Mineral Eyeshadows All Colors

No Image

on 8/3/2011 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love these palletes! I own about 5 and they r all very good for day makeup. I don't wear them for evening looks too natural looking for that.

on 7/13/2011 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I don't think it's ultra pigmented. I just have purple and white. If I saw the black, I'd get it, but it wasn't there. For one dollar, the purple can be a nice lilac, or lavender if sheered out, or a good, strong purple if wet.

The white is too ghostly however. I can't really use it for anything. Too chalky.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

FIND IT AT: Dollar Tree

Jí ADORE
1. COLORS: White, Teal, Black, Beige, Purple. I have Black, Teal, and Beige. I would probably only repurchase Beige. These colors are nice to play around with but not my go to e/s except for beige. I find they are all really soft hence the mineral e/s but has good pigmentation. I do find however that blending the colors out they donít hold true to their color and can look sheer.

A. Beige is soft neutral color. I use it as an all-over lid color.
B. Teal is a soft smooth teal color. Itís not a dark teal nor sheer just somewhere in the middle
C. Black is also very soft and smooth. Very light sparkles. Itís not a true dark black like M.A.Cís carbon. But it is good for experimentation and good to use as a crease color in conjunction with another e/s thatís not mineral.

2. CHEAP: One dollar gives you a fairly good pigmented color.

These are a discontinued product since even the LA Colors website doesnít sell them anymore; they now sell mineral e/s duos. I would suggest picking up a few backups if you really canít live without these shadows.

Top Rated Eye Shadow