L.A. COLORS Mineral Eyeshadows All Colors

No Image

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I went to the Dollar Tree a few days ago, and picked up 2 of these - Beige & Gold. Love them! They are pigmented, go on well over primer/base (haven't tried without), and stay on! They are shimmery, but no glitter. You get a lot of shadow with these as well. I'm thinking the Beige may multi-task as a highlighter. I used them as an all over color wash with colored winged liner (purple).

Great product... most are super pigmented and are a great base. And for $1 too! If you are hesitant to buy this product i would definitely go ahead and get it/them...

on 3/30/2010 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I was reluctant to try these because they contain mineral oil, and I have oily lids so I didn't think they would work for me, but the color payoff is fantastic, and they really last all day without creasing. Plus they were only $1 at Dollar Tree! I picked up black, gold, beige, teal, and purple. Only the purple didn't seem as vivid as the others. I don't know if they are discontinued, but definitely pick them up if you can find them.

on 5/2/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Awesome mineral eyeshadow. Really good pigment for a non-high end brand, smooth, talc and fragrance free, huge pans (almost 2x2 inches!)nice colors (teal, purple, green, white, silver, bronze, copper, gold, beige, at my store), just enough shimmer. Even the case is pretty decent - sturdy feeling clear acrylic square. The white one makes a great highlighter. I was skeptical when I picked up a couple at Dollar Tree, but figured if they sucked, I was only out a couple of bucks, but I ended up going back for the rest of the colors the next day. Really nice eyeshadow-FOR $1.00-crazy!