L.A. Colors Mineral Eyeshadows All Colors

No Image

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

I bought the White shadow at the dollar store just because. Let me tell you that it's awesome! It's very pigmented and such a pretty shade of white. In the sun it sparkles a little making it prettier. I will be going back and buying some more!

on 1/27/2011 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I was on the hunt for a neutral all over lid color, almost bought smashbox flirt which really is beautiful but I wasn't sure about the $14 even at the px. So I picked up beige when I saw it at the dollar store. There's really a lot of product...and for a dollar I wouldn't have been disappointed if it wasn't good. To my surprise I actually like it a lot, the texture is pretty soft, not as soft as smashbox but I'd say close. The color payoff was impressive. I like it better than MAC eyeshadows..honestly I've hated every one I've tried.
Overall, very pleasant surprise! I'd definitely rebuy and in fact reading that they're discountinued, I might head back over to the dollar store sooner rather than later.

Got this in black. Doesn't look completely black with plastic on but once swatched is highly pigmented and very black. Also has little hints of shimmer. Only 1$

Teal - Tried it today for the first time as an eyeliner underneath my eye only. Used MAC Paint Pot first to set it and put it on with an eyeliner brush. The color was very intense and lasted all day without smudging. For the price, and the lasting power - wow! I can't believe a product this cheap can be so great!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I saw these at dollar tree today and thought I'd give a few of the colors a try since they're so cheap...OMG, I love these, highly, highly pigmented, smooth, almost silky and super easy to blend. I got the black, green/teal, copper and purple. I'm going back tomorrow for the rest of the colors and I'm thinking of getting another black and copper since both are beyond superb! Like other have already said, the pans are also HUGE, more like a blush pan than an eyeshadow pan, I'll probably never finish these

Top Rated Eye Shadow