L.A. Colors Mineral Eyeshadows All Colors

No Image

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

I bought the White shadow at the dollar store just because. Let me tell you that it's awesome! It's very pigmented and such a pretty shade of white. In the sun it sparkles a little making it prettier. I will be going back and buying some more!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been eyeing the shadow in "Teal" for sometime. Everytime I went to Dollar Tree I would see it looking at me, winking at me from behind its package. I would pick it up, hold it, admire it, and then put it back b/c this is Dollar Tree makeup and I am not a five year-old wanting to look my mommy. (I am not a makeup brand snob, but I had to admit I didn't think LA Colors was anything more than kids' makeup.) Yesterday I bit the bullet and paid a whole $1.07 for this bad boy. As soon as I got in the car I tore into the package and swatched it on my hand. Wow, this sucker was pigmented! Although there is a slight shimmer, it looks more matte than anything. Later, I wiped the swatch off my hand before heading back to work. Except that it didn't come off. That's how pigmented this shadow is. I was kinda bummed that I didn't like any of the other colors (purple, yellow, and black, I think). When I got home, I swatched it over a dark green base and a dark blue base and it turned two different shades of peacock teal. Wore it today and 8 hours later it still looks good. The size of shadow is freaking huge, making the value of this shadow even more amazing. I like the slim, clear top packaging (even though it is a little flimsy). To me, this was the most unique shade out of the ones they had at my Dollar Tree and more than worth the price. I am very happy to add this to my teal blue collection. I will definitely be checking out LA Colors eyeshadows online if this shadow is any indication of the quality. Two thumbs up for "Teal."

Great product... most are super pigmented and are a great base. And for $1 too! If you are hesitant to buy this product i would definitely go ahead and get it/them...

I've been on the lookout for a perfect gold eyeshadow for months. I've tried higher end & lower end products but have never been completely satisified. I'll be honest and say that I wasn't expecting that much for a dollar when I noticed this mineral eyeshadow in gold at the local Dollar Tree. I'll admit that I'm pleasantly surprised at how nice this shadow is. It's that perfect shade of gold - not too yellow and not too orange. A touch of shimmer without being glitterly. I can't say about the lasting power without base but it lasts a nice long time with primer underneath. The packaging isn't too terrible for how little it costs. I can't believe I spent all that money to find my HG gold shadow for a buck.

on 3/11/2010 4:40:00 PM

I bought this in beige on a whim at the dollar store. It is amazing! Super smooth and the color is a great dupe for Stila Kitten (not an exact match but pretty close) but at a fraction of the cost. The nearest dollar tree did not have many of these but I plan on visiting another close one soon to pick up more!

I got the precious eyeshadow. It has gold tones to brown maroon tones, 6 eye shadows. they are very pretty and shimmery. and blend together. i love them for the dollar price and emergency style. i wore the yello gold, and orange today and in the sun the eyeshadow just glimmered. i felt so pretty

on 7/12/2009 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

RIS. Have it in Gold. Not very pigmented, but buildable. If you want barely there color, go for it, but if you're looking for a more pigmented drugstore eyeshadow, get WnW! :)