L.A. Colors Mineral Eyeshadows All Colors

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I bought the Purple product, and figured for a dollar at the Dollar Store, that it won't be much of a loss.

I don't like the product. Doesn't show well, either by itself or with another colour underneath.

However it is good for a purple tint, or if you're weird like me you can take a piece and crush it, mix it with some petroleum jelly and use it as a purple lip tint.

It is good for tints. Like a subtle purple glow

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this in Beige, and it's a really pretty, sparkly nude beige. It would probably be good as a highlighter. It's soft and smooth. Only cons are that the packaging is a little flimsy with the opening and closing of it, and it's packed a little loosely. But the pigmentation is very good. Since I dropped it and it cracked, I think I'll get another one, and get Gold and White.
Edit: The packaging is even worse then I thought it was! I dropped it on the floor and it broke terribly. I had to use alcohol to press it back in. The container doesn't even close all the way. Well, at least the eyeshadow itself is good.

on 8/24/2011 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Comparable to higher end brands. very surprised by this as i haven`t used drug store brands or lower end brands in years. Love the color selections. beautiful co-ordinating shades. First time i tried them but very impressed so far. will update if anything changes.

on 8/3/2011 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love these palletes! I own about 5 and they r all very good for day makeup. I don't wear them for evening looks too natural looking for that.

Top Rated Eye Shadow