L.A. COLORS Mineral Eyeshadows All Colors

No Image

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

I saw these at Dollar Tree, and figured for a dollar, I can't really go wrong. I bought the gold and the teal. The gold feels really smooth. It's a bit sheer, but works well on my skin tone as a highlight. It's not overly shimmery. The teal doesn't feel as smooth, but it's highly pigmented. I probably won't use it often but for a dollar, I'm sure I'll get my money's worth! I'll rebuy, I'd love to try the other colours.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

for a dollar it good stuff it lasts all day too. it helps when i want to do a smoky eye look. but to be honest im not a eye shadow girl so iv never spent very much on any eye shadow.

on 8/3/2011 12:17:00 PM

I got this in the teal color. I intended on using this as a liner; however, it stains my lids!!! It is extremely pigmented but took forever to get off. Would only recommend if you don't mind wearing that color for a loooong time.

I went to the Dollar Tree a few days ago, and picked up 2 of these - Beige & Gold. Love them! They are pigmented, go on well over primer/base (haven't tried without), and stay on! They are shimmery, but no glitter. You get a lot of shadow with these as well. I'm thinking the Beige may multi-task as a highlighter. I used them as an all over color wash with colored winged liner (purple).

Got this in black. Doesn't look completely black with plastic on but once swatched is highly pigmented and very black. Also has little hints of shimmer. Only 1$

Teal - Tried it today for the first time as an eyeliner underneath my eye only. Used MAC Paint Pot first to set it and put it on with an eyeliner brush. The color was very intense and lasted all day without smudging. For the price, and the lasting power - wow! I can't believe a product this cheap can be so great!

Very pigmented!
Tons of product!
Only $1!
Gorgeous & cheap!
I have beige, Teal, purple and black.

I've been on the lookout for a perfect gold eyeshadow for months. I've tried higher end & lower end products but have never been completely satisified. I'll be honest and say that I wasn't expecting that much for a dollar when I noticed this mineral eyeshadow in gold at the local Dollar Tree. I'll admit that I'm pleasantly surprised at how nice this shadow is. It's that perfect shade of gold - not too yellow and not too orange. A touch of shimmer without being glitterly. I can't say about the lasting power without base but it lasts a nice long time with primer underneath. The packaging isn't too terrible for how little it costs. I can't believe I spent all that money to find my HG gold shadow for a buck.

on 3/11/2010 4:40:00 PM

I bought this in beige on a whim at the dollar store. It is amazing! Super smooth and the color is a great dupe for Stila Kitten (not an exact match but pretty close) but at a fraction of the cost. The nearest dollar tree did not have many of these but I plan on visiting another close one soon to pick up more!

I got the precious eyeshadow. It has gold tones to brown maroon tones, 6 eye shadows. they are very pretty and shimmery. and blend together. i love them for the dollar price and emergency style. i wore the yello gold, and orange today and in the sun the eyeshadow just glimmered. i felt so pretty