L.A. Colors Mineral Eyeshadows All Colors

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I bought the Purple product, and figured for a dollar at the Dollar Store, that it won't be much of a loss.

I don't like the product. Doesn't show well, either by itself or with another colour underneath.

However it is good for a purple tint, or if you're weird like me you can take a piece and crush it, mix it with some petroleum jelly and use it as a purple lip tint.

It is good for tints. Like a subtle purple glow

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this in Beige, and it's a really pretty, sparkly nude beige. It would probably be good as a highlighter. It's soft and smooth. Only cons are that the packaging is a little flimsy with the opening and closing of it, and it's packed a little loosely. But the pigmentation is very good. Since I dropped it and it cracked, I think I'll get another one, and get Gold and White.
Edit: The packaging is even worse then I thought it was! I dropped it on the floor and it broke terribly. I had to use alcohol to press it back in. The container doesn't even close all the way. Well, at least the eyeshadow itself is good.

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

I saw these at Dollar Tree, and figured for a dollar, I can't really go wrong. I bought the gold and the teal. The gold feels really smooth. It's a bit sheer, but works well on my skin tone as a highlight. It's not overly shimmery. The teal doesn't feel as smooth, but it's highly pigmented. I probably won't use it often but for a dollar, I'm sure I'll get my money's worth! I'll rebuy, I'd love to try the other colours.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

for a dollar it good stuff it lasts all day too. it helps when i want to do a smoky eye look. but to be honest im not a eye shadow girl so iv never spent very much on any eye shadow.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Whoa! This is pigmented as hell!! Way too much. I have this in "Teal" and although it's a beautiful color with subtle silver sparkles, it was a beast to remove. I only tried it on to see how the color would look on my lid against my skin tone and it would not come off! I mean I had to scrub!! Now I am afraid to put this back on for fear that the same thing will happen. I know I went through a couple of make up wipes to remove this and probably a warm, wet washcloth as well, but it was a minute before it was completely removed. Pretty color, cheap price (got it at Dollar Tree), too much of a hassle to remove.

on 8/24/2011 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Comparable to higher end brands. very surprised by this as i haven`t used drug store brands or lower end brands in years. Love the color selections. beautiful co-ordinating shades. First time i tried them but very impressed so far. will update if anything changes.

on 8/3/2011 12:17:00 PM

I got this in the teal color. I intended on using this as a liner; however, it stains my lids!!! It is extremely pigmented but took forever to get off. Would only recommend if you don't mind wearing that color for a loooong time.

I bought the White shadow at the dollar store just because. Let me tell you that it's awesome! It's very pigmented and such a pretty shade of white. In the sun it sparkles a little making it prettier. I will be going back and buying some more!

on 8/3/2011 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love these palletes! I own about 5 and they r all very good for day makeup. I don't wear them for evening looks too natural looking for that.

on 7/13/2011 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I don't think it's ultra pigmented. I just have purple and white. If I saw the black, I'd get it, but it wasn't there. For one dollar, the purple can be a nice lilac, or lavender if sheered out, or a good, strong purple if wet.

The white is too ghostly however. I can't really use it for anything. Too chalky.