L.A. COLORS Mineral Eyeshadows All Colors

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/30/2010 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I was reluctant to try these because they contain mineral oil, and I have oily lids so I didn't think they would work for me, but the color payoff is fantastic, and they really last all day without creasing. Plus they were only $1 at Dollar Tree! I picked up black, gold, beige, teal, and purple. Only the purple didn't seem as vivid as the others. I don't know if they are discontinued, but definitely pick them up if you can find them.

on 5/2/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Awesome mineral eyeshadow. Really good pigment for a non-high end brand, smooth, talc and fragrance free, huge pans (almost 2x2 inches!)nice colors (teal, purple, green, white, silver, bronze, copper, gold, beige, at my store), just enough shimmer. Even the case is pretty decent - sturdy feeling clear acrylic square. The white one makes a great highlighter. I was skeptical when I picked up a couple at Dollar Tree, but figured if they sucked, I was only out a couple of bucks, but I ended up going back for the rest of the colors the next day. Really nice eyeshadow-FOR $1.00-crazy!