Equate Oatmeal Soothing Body Wash (Aveeno knockoff)

Equate Oatmeal Soothing Body Wash (Aveeno knockoff)

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/15/2017 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm kind of 50/50 on this body wash. This is a nice product, especially since it's cheaper than Aveeno! I like using this when my eczema starts acting up in small dry patches. Although, this product should not be used when there are open wounds present because it burns! It's good for everyday dryness but use caution what you put on open eczema wounds because I feel like this will irritate them.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have found the body wash for me! Normally I would not pick up something like this but I tried it at my moms and it was so luscious and light smelling, I went straight to Walmart to get it. When I got out of the shower my skin felt so moisturized. It was really nice. The price is right too...3.67 compared to 6.97. For reference, I have never used the Aveeno..probably never will because this one suits me just fine.

I bought this because my skin was so mad at me for trying to wash it with a Burt's Bees soap bar.
PROS: Cheaper than Aveeno, doesn't dry me out, I really like the scent (similar to Aveeno but not exactly the same, kind of smells like almond oil).
CONS: Very viscous; thick and slips easily out of my hands (like regular Aveeno, it feels like I use way too much product to get clean). This has been somewhat remedied by using this in combination of a Salux cloth, which has helped it lather and not slip down the drain. I give this a 4 because it's almost identical to Aveeno but cheaper.