Sonia Kashuk Golden Purple Nail Color

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/1/2003 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I know I'm in the minority here,but this is one of the worst nailpolishes I have ever used!! It is a pretty color,but when it dries..it has no gloss or shine to it..blah!! The worst part is that I painted my nails with it last night,and now about 70% of it is chipped off!! Don't waste your money on this!! BTW..I did use a basecoat and topcoat with it.

on 8/10/2002 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I never thought I'd do a review on a Nail Polish color! But I *love* this shade. It is so beautiful--a pinky purple w/ shimmer that is SO wearable. It's universally flattering, I think. I will wear it year round on my toes :) Great value, too--only $3.49 and these look like high end polishes! I am anxious to try other Sonia K nailpolishes (like Cool Bordreaux and Fiery Coral)

on 8/5/2002 9:14:00 AM

Thanks ladies! I went to Target yesterday and read these reviews before I went....got the last bottle of Golden Purple and I love it! I layered it over a matte dusty rose I already had on my toes and it looks great!

on 7/27/2002 11:15:00 PM

I love this color. It is very similar to OPI's seniorita rose-alita. It's a good quality nailpolish and the color is just lovely. It's only $3.99 at your local Target.

on 7/16/2002 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful color. Its a great dark shimmery golden pinkish purple color. You really have to see it in person to get the full picture. It looks great on my toes as well as my nails and lasts a pretty long time w/out chipping.

on 7/15/2002 12:19:00 AM

What a gorgeous color this is!!! It's actually more of a dark shimmery pink than purple -- but pretty just the same. It goes on nicely. I just bought it today, so I can't comment on it's "last-ability", but will update this review later.

Popular Polishes