Palmer's Eventone Fade Milk

Palmer's Eventone Fade Milk

Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (2%), Octyl Dimethyl PABA (3%) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Deionized) (Aqua), Glycerin, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Polyacrylamide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Polyglucose, Fragrance (Parfum) (parfum), Propylene Glycol, Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus) Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Sugar Cane (Saccharum Officinarum) Extract (Saccharum Officinarum), Sugar Maple Extract (Acer Saccharum), Orange Extract (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis), Lemon Extract (Citrus Medica Limonum), Sodium Sulfite, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Metabisulfite, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Corn Oil (Zea Mays), Glyceryl Oleate, BHA, BHT, T Butyl Hydroquinone

This product is AMAZING. I have two very dark spots on my legs left after abscesses healed, and even after using the product one night, I saw a difference. Now a less than a week in, they’re half gone. I can’t believe how well this cream works. 10/10 would absolutely recommend, I believe the spots will completely be gone within a few more weeks based on how well they’ve diminished so far. I have also started applying it on old scars, and while the progress is less dramatic than the dark spots, they’re also noticeably fading. I purchased the version with retinol from Walmart for only $4.50 and I never thought such an affordable product would work this well.

on 1/17/2017 11:41:00 AM

Bought this product to even out my skin tone after i got a bad tan lines but unfotunately this doesn't work that well for it.
But it lightens up my scars and my knee + elbow area.
It really helps reducing ingrown hair and improving skin texture.
The smell is okay. Smells kind of sweet and like shea butter.
I didn't get any bad reaction due this product.
I'm on my 3rd bottles but unfortunately it's really hard to find this product in Indonesia these days.

on 5/18/2014 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

AMAZING ! I never really write reviews, but I had to for this! Excellent product. I use it mainly for my elbows and knees because they get really dark sometimes. This literally made my dark spots disappear after 10 days of using it religiously. I AM IN SHOCK ! I never thought such a cheap ass product would give such good results.... DEFINITELY BUYING AGAIN once it has ran out... !!!

I havent use it on my face yet though, I might start, I'm just a little worried because I have sensitive skin, but I'm sure it wont fail to impress me!

Farrah :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I use this one my knees and elbows. I find it does an excellent job or brightening those areas and removing ingrown hairs from my elbow area. But I find it does a mediocre job of lightening the areas. My elbows are always dark becuase I have a bad tendency to lean on them and hoped this would do the job of brightening them. Not bad but not great.

This product has now been reformulated, or at least a reformulated version is now available in Australia, and it contains two extra ingredients, niacinamide and Synovea (trade name for hexylrescorinol). Niacinamide is an ingredient most people will be familiar with, but Synovea is a relative newcomer which functions as an antioxidant and helps stimulate the skins own production of glutathione. It still contains ingredients that some people will consider nasty such as mineral oil and padimate - a paba based sunscreen ingredient - but I find it sinks into my skin quite quickly and causes no irritation. It has less silicones in it than the face cream, so I actually use it on my face. I've only been using it once a day for about a week, and my skin does look slightly more even in tone. I purchased a 250ml bottle for around $10. Used on just my face, neck and arms I guess it will last me 2-3 months so I'm happy with the price.
Edit - Unfortunately this has broken me out on my face, neck and shoulders so I have had to downgrade the rating. I've had bad luck with Palmers products in general. The cocoa butter and heavy use of silicones simply plugs up my pores. I am using the rest of this up on my hands and forearms, and it is causing no problems there. The other thing I should point out is that this product really isn't very moisturising. People with dry skin would need to use another body lotion as well.

on 8/19/2010 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

For the past 2 months I've been using Palmers Eventone Fade Milk and for the relatively inexpensive price the product is effective. I use the fade milk 1-2 times a day after showering and noticed a change in texture and tone of skin after about a month of use. I decided to continue use since I used products, more expensive products and treatment in the past that didn't produce this result in 1 1/2 month. I didn't find the fragrance overpowering then again I don't have a sensitive nose. The fragrance usually fades after an hour of use. I definitely plan to repurchase. I also double it as a facial moisturizer. I have oily skin and it doesn't leaves my face oily. Over all this is a good product that requires a period of consistent use to yield results.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have hyperpigmentation my legs and a friend recommended this fade lotion to me she said her sister used this on her stretchmarks and it lightened them up so I ran out and bought this. I've been using for over a month and I can already notice a difference. The hyperpigmentation has lightened up. It is not dramatic but it is a significant difference I am going to keep using. The smell is not great luckily it goes away really fast. This is highly recommended it beats paying $$ to see a dermatologist.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Palmer's products are some of the few that do just what they claim. The fade milk IMO is their best product. It comes in a large 8oz bottle for only about $9 and it lasts for months. The longest I've had one bottle was about 6 months. I use a little on my face at night before bed to fade acne scars and even my skintone out and within a week I can see a significant difference. WITHOUT lightening/altering my actual skin color and making me look pale and oddly colored like other fade creams have done. What I like most about it is that it can be used all over the body, has alpha hydroxy acids, vitamin C, E, and sunscreen. My skin always looks and feels much smoother and softer with this too. It's been one of my staple products for years.