MILANI Lip Mixer 703

4.8

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

OMG, I can't believe that I didn't try this sooner. The only reason why I picked this up was because CVS had a lot of Milani products on super sale for 75% off:-)

On my NW45 skintone, 703 Lip Stir is the perfect peachy pink nude lip with Silver and gold sparkle. It sounds really scary but it's the perfect blend. It has a slight grape smell when first applied but it goes away pretty quickly. It's long lasting and this is the most opaque lippie out of the bunch. It feels like a cross between and MAC lipglass and creme sheen gloss. I am such a fan of these that I now have 10 backups (they were $1.99 each. Can't beat it if I wanted to!!!!

I bought this lipgloss at Walgreens 2 days ago and it is on clearance from $6/99 to $1.59!!! I've been wanting to try this lipgloss for months but paying $6.99 for something that looked cheap and tacky just didn't seem reasonable to me. LOL I was so wrong but am glad I waited I got all the colors and back ups of each. I bought this one first tried it on and went back to Walgreens to buy the rest they had. I am in love with these. They have the right amount of glitter/shimmer, high shine, and pigment. I don't mind the packaging with the gold tacky letters and top anymore because I love the gloss. I will buy these again and again if they don't get disconntinued. Hopefully they come out with more colors.

on 9/24/2010 3:00:00 PM

I wasn't expecting to like this at all. The layer effect looked weird initially - I didn't think that all three layers would meld together to form a wearable color. I thought it would look frosty and blah with no pigment. Boy, was I wrong! This is the most perfect, pretty peach shade. All the peach glosses I have been buying recently are not what I want them to be, except this one - and I thought it was going to suck! The texture is slightly tacky, but not overly so. It lasts, and it smells like candy, which I don't mind. I think these glosses are a great alternative for those of us who don't always want to spend $15 on a Lipglass.

I'm going to sing my praises once again for Milani. This lip gloss is no exception to their awesome quality. The 703 color is delicate yet not too sheer. Not too much glitter either. I don't need my lips shining across the room. It is a bit sticky, but you really can't expect a lip gloss not to be. The smell/flavor is like grape candy which sounds like it would be annoying, but really isn't. I much prefer that than some of the high end cosmetics' perfumey scents. Love you Milani, I have yet to be disappointed by you!

on 9/20/2009 11:58:00 PM

Instant love when I tried this.Beautiful shimmery peachy pink. Smells like candy. Moisturizing. It is not sticky and has good staying power.

Lip Mixers are $6.99 at CVS, and I find myself reaching for this over my high end glosses. It looks so pretty with any make-up look, and makes me look tanner.

Milani Lip Mixer is a unique 3-in-1 formula that offers high gloss, reflective pearls, and a conditioning color with one swipe of the wand. The bottom layer is the conditioning color, the middle layer contains high shine polymers, and the top layer has reflective pearls. Pull the wand through all three layers and you get a pretty mix of color, shine, and glitz.

But dont get too excited about the layers because they will eventually mix and mingle after 30 careful uses of the gloss. But no worries, the gloss is still gorgeous.

703 is terracotta/peach shimmer/beige shine.

This goes great over my MAC Viva Glam V lipstick.