Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof

Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof

3.7

Isododecane, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax, cera alba/beeswax, c8-9 isoparaffin, disteardimonium hectorite, cera carnauba/carnauba wax, aqua/water, propylene carbonate, allyl stearate/va copolymer, lecithin, silica, sodium polymethacrylate, hydrogenated jojoba oil, phenoxyethonal, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, ethylenediamine/stearyl dimer dilinoleate copolymer, ethylparaben, polyvinyl laurate, polyquaternium-10, souluble collagen, pathenol, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, butylparaben, oryza sativa starch/rice starch. [ /- may contain: ci 77499, ci 77492, ci 77491/iron oxides. ci 77007/ultramarines, ci77891/titanium dioxide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/ maganese violet, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, mica] F.I.L. d34889/1 U.S. patents: 5,462, 798; 6,099,183; 6,222,735; 6,296,411; 6,305,862; 6,309,123; 6,325,562; 6,331,086; 6,345,923

on 1/14/2017 11:45:00 PM

This is my HOLY GRAIL mascara, hands down. I have tried so many, including high end (Benefit, Lancome, etc.), and none of them can replace this for me.

I use the shade Glam Black, and it's honestly the blackest shade of mascara I've ever owned. If you have blue eyes like I do, that shade really makes them "pop", and stand out. I love the waterproof version, because it lasts all day through pretty much anything, and holds the curl in my lashes (which I need, since they tend to fall down a lot).

I've been asked so many times what falsies/mascara I'm wearing whenever I wear this; it can look natural or glam, depending on what you're going for.

The only thing I would say is that it can tend to dry out fairly quickly, and, if you're not careful, it can clump up on your lashes. But other than that, I LOVE this formula, and I can't live without this mascara! I highly recommend at least trying it.

on 12/6/2016 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This Maybelline mascara is my absolute favorite. I need a mascara that is waterproof for my watery eyes and will hold a curl since most mascaras destroy curls on me. This mascara was exactly what I needed. It has incredible lash separation. The wand is thick so it can be difficult to get to the roots, even more so if you have small eyes. The formula is very wet so it can be a bit messy to apply, but gets better with practice. I always get nice, fluffy lashes on the first layer, but some may need two coats. This mascara does have a slight chemical smell, but it does disappear. I have slept with it on, survived sweat and tears, and even water with it on with only a little flaking in sleep. This mascara can be difficult to remove as it is waterproof, but comes off easily with the right makeup remover and warm water. This mascara is super cheap and easy to find at essentially any drugstore. I highly recommend this product!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing, you lashes 'll look excellent, like they are artificial but pretty

on 6/23/2016 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My HG mascara! Works completely better than the non-waterproof version because it holds actually holds a curl in my straight Asian lashes! It even withstood my oily eyelids, my sweating in Las Vegas's 100+ degrees Farenheit, and swimming/showering!

I just don't like how it's slightly difficult to fully remove. Even when I use baby oil as a makeup remover there's still some remaining at the roots of my lashes which makes it uneven when I'm curling them the next morning.

I know that this mascara has been around for a while but I purchased it recently and I am going to tell you about my personal experience. I really like this mascara . The brush is great not too big or small. The formula is wet and thin so if you curl your eyelashes like I do you may get some transfer on your eyelids. It does not irritate my eyes. It does not feel heavy on my lashes . It can be a little difficult to remove . But I do think it a great everyday mascara . I love the Maybelline colossal spider mascara for a more dramatic mascara and the two together look out. I will say it is waterproof but not sweat proof but that's after I worked out and really sweat after work. It does hold a curl and it does give good volume and some length. I will definitely purchase this again . I would be careful about application process because as I said before it is a thin wet formula which can transfer similar to the cat eyes mascara . I think it pairs well with other mascaras as well and is very buildable it does not clump. The price is a major selling point too. I got this mascara for around $6 at Walmart . I don't think it is for a beginner I think the Falsies flared which a little bit of a drier formula is better for beginners when it comes to makeup. It's not my favorite mascara but definitely one of the best mascaras out there in the drugstore .

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My first mascara ever. As I tried other products I realised this isn't a really good mascara but it is okay I guess. It has a nice wand that helps curl up your lashes but the formula is heavy and wet so your lashes will drag down eventually. This is waterproof a little comes off with water but I never got any racoon eyes. It does not clump in my experience but it doesn't add a significant volume to lashes too. So again this is just an okay mascara. It is easy to use and it has a really nice smell to it that I have never yet seen in any product other than Maybelline's. Maybe I will buy it again for the smell and it is really cheap so whatever.

I bought it because everyone raved about it. I should've known better...I like the wand but not the formula. It takes sooo long to dry and it seems to make my lashes heavier and so it dragged my lashes down instead of making it all curled up and pretty.

on 3/19/2016 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Disappointed in this one, not waterproof at all ended up with raccoon eyes after a regular work day. Doesn't give much length, does give some volume and does hold a bit of a curl. Would not repurchase.

on 2/26/2016 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Blinkers beware - I love the way this stuff looks, natural but with oomph, I don't care if you know I'm wearing mascara but I don't want thick clumpy stuff either. It goes on easily and dries quickly (compared to the really wet formulas) I never have to worry about clumping when applying. HOWEVER, equally important to me is that it doesn't flake or smudge, I don't pay $50 for my lancome concealer just to add more dark circles under my eyes from mascara smudging off. All you have to do to test for yourself is take a tissue and gently swipe along your lashes, you will see the mascara on the tissue with minimal effort. Not good enough.

on 2/25/2016 7:07:00 PM

Decent mascara but even the waterproof version smudges under my eyes. I've tried better mascaras than this but worth the try.

Popular Mascaras