L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate Free Color Care system - Volume - UV Protect Spray

4.2

Aqua/Water/Eau, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Pet-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Camphor Benzalkonium Metholsulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Banzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Tiethanolamine, Mentah Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Linalool, Romarineus Officinalis Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Butylpehnyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol F.I.L. #D32699/5.

Easy to use spray and is very light weight. But it leaves my hair soo well conditioned and silky and shiny I just really cannot believe it. I hate the vive pro lines but this is amazing. truly.

on 5/16/2010 12:59:00 AM

I use to use the Spray by Biolage but I didn't like how I could still feel and smell the product and it didn't have a pleasing smell. It smelled enough to irritate my fiance. And it wasn't worth the price really but it did work really well.

I tried this since I love the EverPure line. I use the Rosemary Mint and it smells wonderful and is very lightweight. Sometimes I smell my hair to make me wake up a bit. :) I'm just having a thing for mint because Nioxin has it too in its product and its just extremely refreshing and cooling.

on 1/6/2010 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

The only thing I don't like about this product is the scent. It says it's Rosemary Mint, but it smells, ironically, synthetic. Not that I have anything against synthetic. I'm not one of those it's-got-to-be-organic-or-I'll-boycott freaks, but it just doens't smell nice at all. But it works. It makes my hair very shiny and super-smooth, and I'd buy it again. I only hope they improve the smell.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I use this to protect my dyed-red hair from fading. I don't know how much protecting it actually does because I don't know how it would look if I stopped using it. Does that make sense? My color doesn't seem to fade much.

Anyhow I spray this on damp hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it stiff. It does smell AMAZING! The smell dissipates after a couple minutes but sometimes I'll catch a whiff during the day and wonder what smells so good before I realize it's my hair!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This makes my hair pretty smooth and doesn't weigh it down. I took off a lippie for the smell; it isn't terrible, but I don't care for it. At least the scent doesn't seem to linger.

on 4/17/2009 11:37:00 AM

I had been using Rusk's color conditoner spray stuff, and this works a lot better for me. I use less and it works easily through my long hair, keeping it detangled - and super shiny and smooth after blow-drying.

I use this with the matching shampoo/conditioner - for $6.99/each, it's waaaaaaay cheaper than TIGI's S-Factor or similar, and appears to me to work just as well. Easier to find than Alfaparf, too.

Highly recommended. Love the fresh, herbal/mint smell.